Windows 10: XBOX app for desktop interface bug

Discus and support XBOX app for desktop interface bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes my windows interface just randomly bugs, then the xbox app and some system sliders start to bug and become "cut". Problem stops when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MidNaite, Jan 10, 2021.

1. MidNaite Win User

XBOX app for desktop interface bug

Sometimes my windows interface just randomly bugs, then the xbox app and some system sliders start to bug and become "cut". Problem stops when I restart windows but it comes back after some minutes.

Look at the slider and the xbox app cuts.

screenshot 1

XBOX app for desktop interface bug 21399e81-f860-49a3-8fc0-d345afcd9c30?upload=true.png

screenshot 2

XBOX app for desktop interface bug 50555131-56aa-4a67-bc4d-5b9801e50aa9?upload=true.png

:)

MidNaite, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

XBOX app for desktop interface bug [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. XBOX app for desktop interface bug - Similar Threads - XBOX app desktop

2. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  3. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  4. Microsoft Store and Xbox app interface malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app interface malfunctioning: For some time now, the interface of the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app has been malfunctioning. Most of the interface itself is missing text, images, buttons, but I can still interact with it if I remember where the buttons are most of the buttons are invisible. No other...
  5. Microsoft Store and Xbox app interface malfunctioning

Microsoft Store and Xbox app interface malfunctioning: For some time now, the interface of the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app has been malfunctioning. Most of the interface itself is missing text, images, buttons, but I can still interact with it if I remember where the buttons are most of the buttons are invisible. No other...
  6. Interface bug ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interface bug ?: I have meteo and finance apps installed.when I move mouse over magnifying glass a list appear in small window. Containing those apps icons and command. That's fine.Now I start Edge. This window still works.If now I start one of those apps for instance Meteo and then close...
  7. Interface bug ?

Interface bug ?: I have meteo and finance apps installed.when I move mouse over magnifying glass a list appear in small window. Containing those apps icons and command. That's fine.Now I start Edge. This window still works.If now I start one of those apps for instance Meteo and then close...
  8. Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging: My issue started out when trying to play some Forza with a friend but it said I couldn't connect to the servers or something like that so I went to the Xbox app to see if something was going on there or whatever but whenever I try to launch the xbox app it loads then just...
  9. Bug on the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug on the Xbox App: When you click on your icon in the corner of the app it gives you the option to sign out, after you click sign out you are signed out, then when I want to sign back in it opens another window, then I clicked on the switch account button nothing happens, is this a bug or am i...
  10. Remote Desktop app on ipad bug

Remote Desktop app on ipad bug: I have a new ipad pro and trying to add my credentials into the User Account area. When I go to Add User Account, in the User Name field it won't allow me to select the field to enter data. The password field allows me to select and add the password, but not User Name field....