Windows 10: Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.

Discus and support Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so I can open the apps and log in correctly, but I cant see any images on the page or they all have the frowny face instead of the image. and when i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexanderNixon, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.

so I can open the apps and log in correctly, but I cant see any images on the page or they all have the frowny face instead of the image. and when i click on anything its hit or miss if the app will crash or go to the page and still be unable to load. I have tried all the recommended fixes including reseting the apps, repairing them, and reinstalling them. Images posted to help explain what im talking about. Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully. 29b2b938-35b0-49a6-8142-44f471e1389a?upload=true.png Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully. fc846b9c-3046-4c8e-9f75-e15dca7e7aee?upload=true.png

:)

AlexanderNixon, Oct 17, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully.

1. Xbox app for PC and microsoft store will not load fully. - Similar Threads - Xbox app microsoft

2. ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.: I have tried updating drivers, making sure accounts match, fixing executables, reinstalling the game, I've had no success whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-is-refusing-to-load-off-of-the-xbox-app-or/4375e866-3457-4cdd-b876-3555442a7325
  3. ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK is refusing to load off of the Xbox app or Microsoft store.: I have tried updating drivers, making sure accounts match, fixing executables, reinstalling the game, I've had no success whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-is-refusing-to-load-off-of-the-xbox-app-or/4375e866-3457-4cdd-b876-3555442a7325
  4. Microsoft Store will not open; store dialogue box does not fully load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store will not open; store dialogue box does not fully load: Hi,i cannot download apps. This problem has plagued me forever. When I try to run M Store, it says,"Try that againPage could not be loaded. Please try again later.Report this problem. Refresh the page."Ideas?It does not have to do with wsreset.exe.There is a second issue that...
  5. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further, even using the arrow up...
  6. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further, even using the arrow up...
  7. Microsoft Store page won't load fully.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store page won't load fully.: Hi, in the last few days when i go onto Microsoft store page, it doesn't load the page fully, i can't get the top where my profile or anything is, i'm not using F11. here's a screen shot, as you can see the scroll bar on right wont go up any further?...
  8. Programs like microsoft store, xbox apps, and microsoft store games not loading/working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Programs like microsoft store, xbox apps, and microsoft store games not loading/working.: [ATTACH]They will sit here in an infinite loading screen forever. I first thought it was just my game not working when i tried to play Forza and it sat there loaing for 10 minutes. I then went to go play with some friends who are on xbox and realized the xbox app wasn't...
  9. Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app: I'll include both of these issues in one question as I believe both of these don't work because of one specific thing which I can't troubleshoot for some reason. My problem is - I cannot install games from the xbox game pass via microsoft store, the window just bricks the...
  10. Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox App does not fully load.: The Microsoft Store Roblox App will not fully load on my Windows Tablet. Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 1903 OS Build 18362.356 Roblox would load until it says Hello, *USERNAME*! and its an infinite loading screen the 3 blue dots just keep cycling. I've tried...