Windows 10: Xbox app for PC

Discus and support Xbox app for PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Xbox app for PC doesn't recognize any hard drive. Making downloading games impossible. Tried to resolve on my own through various methods powershell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zellnerd, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Zellnerd Win User

Xbox app for PC

Xbox app for PC doesn't recognize any hard drive. Making downloading games impossible. Tried to resolve on my own through various methods powershell commands, updates, enabling of services, etc. all to no improvement. Online forums point to it being a issue on Microsoft side from 2 years ago. Games of less than 2Gb prompt for install but cant find any drive, anything over just takes me back to home screen. I have about 2 Tb free across multiple drives so that isnt the issue.

:)

Zellnerd, Oct 19, 2021

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app for PC [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox app for PC

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app for PC [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Xbox app for PC

1. Xbox app for PC - Similar Threads - Xbox app

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  4. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  5. I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...

I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in...: I've been trying to log in into Xbox app then I get this message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live 0x80004005 windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-to-log-in-into-xbox-app-then-i-get/8a08f13e-6686-4b08-a4d1-d2e84e14658f
  6. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  7. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  8. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  9. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  10. Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11: It auto populates on my task bar when starting windows. Any way to disable this without completely uninstalling the app? I already disabled it from in the app settings and from task manager. This is a duplicate question for an issue with windows 10. link below....