Windows 10: Xbox App for Windows 10 is having problems while trying to download Broforce.

Discus and support Xbox App for Windows 10 is having problems while trying to download Broforce. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I downloaded Broforce to play with some friends but to my surprise the game did not launch. I should mention I downloaded it with Game Pass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TurinofVortex, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox App for Windows 10 is having problems while trying to download Broforce.

Recently I downloaded Broforce to play with some friends but to my surprise the game did not launch. I should mention I downloaded it with Game Pass access. Later I uninstalled the game and tried to download it again, hoping that it would launch this time; however, whenever I click download now the launcher starts downloading it and the download gets completed immediately. Strange enough, you can click the play button as the launcher acts like the game had been actually downloaded, but surprise to nobody the game does not launch, not a reaction at all. I tried everything at this point; restarting the launcher, the computer, trying to find if there were any Broforce files in the computer ( could not find any). At this point I don't know how to approach this problem, and I would appreciate any bit of help I can get.

:)

TurinofVortex, Nov 9, 2019

2. Problem with xbox app on windows 10

Hi Thrainx,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you're getting this error: 0x406 when trying to start the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 9, 2019
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Get Xbox Console Companion - Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 9, 2019
  4. faulfie Win User

Xbox App for Windows 10 is having problems while trying to download Broforce.

problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App for Windows 10 is having problems while trying to download Broforce.

1. Xbox App for Windows 10 is having problems while trying to download Broforce. - Similar Threads - Xbox App having

2. I have a problem with the Xbox app on PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with the Xbox app on PC...: I have a problem with the game Sea of thiefs so I went to Options and did not find the option to verify files and I did uninstall the app and re install it again but still the same problem...
  3. I have a problem with the Xbox app on PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with the Xbox app on PC...: I have a problem with the game Sea of thiefs so I went to Options and did not find the option to verify files and I did uninstall the app and re install it again but still the same problem...
  4. Having problems trying to download an app,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems trying to download an app,: Having problems trying to download an app, For some reason, Design Space didn't load. For ideas on why, see this article . Did everything article said, no result. Called Cricut and was told to call Microsoft to see if a virus was preventing download or need to delete s mode...
  5. Having problems trying to download an app,

Having problems trying to download an app,: Having problems trying to download an app, For some reason, Design Space didn't load. For ideas on why, see this article . Did everything article said, no result. Called Cricut and was told to call Microsoft to see if a virus was preventing download or need to delete s mode...
  6. error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass

error code 0x80073d0d on the xbox app while trying to download any game off gamepass: i went to my friends house then when i got back it didn't load any of the games that i had downloaded and when i checked the files there was nothing there so when i try to redownload them i get this error message....
  7. Error while resuming download on Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while resuming download on Xbox app: Hello!I recently formatted my PC and got Xbox GamePass. I started downloading Forza 5 and Age of Empires IV from Windows Store. Few minutes later Windows updated itself and the Store told me I should use Xbox app from now on to download my games.Both Forza and AoE appear in...
  8. Error while resuming download on Xbox app

Error while resuming download on Xbox app: Hello!I recently formatted my PC and got Xbox GamePass. I started downloading Forza 5 and Age of Empires IV from Windows Store. Few minutes later Windows updated itself and the Store told me I should use Xbox app from now on to download my games.Both Forza and AoE appear in...
  9. Problem while downloading a specific app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem while downloading a specific app: The problem of try again later something happened at the end comes while downloading a specific game from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-downloading-a-specific-app/64afe5fe-29a7-40ad-a3e0-75c8a983f905
  10. BROFORCE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BROFORCE: Hi so i buy XBOX Game Pass PC.Me and my friends want to play BROFORCE.When i host game they cant join my game they dont see hosted lobby whe can't even invite each other. I PLAY ON COMPUTER! Please help...