Windows 10: Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa)

Discus and support Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend and I are friends on Xbox and both have the PC app that we use to game. However he never appears online to me and I never appear online to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BLToaster, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa)

My friend and I are friends on Xbox and both have the PC app that we use to game. However he never appears online to me and I never appear online to him. We have unfriended/refriended and uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times but still no luck.

It's a PITA as we have to use in game Warzone chat which is a nightmare and very hit or miss with crossplay. Any ideas on how to fix this so we can use XBL party chat?

submitted by /u/BLToaster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BLToaster, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa)

Friends I removed on Xbox still appear in my friends list

I have been having this problem since 9 AM PST of today. And no, I cannot be the only one having this problem. Even though I removed 5 friends from my friends list on Xbox, they still appear in my friends list! I am now supposed to have only 34 friends,
    but it still says 39! This is a problem that needs to be fixed. I already tried blocking those people and unblocking them, but they still appear in my friends list. I want them gone forever from my friends list. Period.

I put this in the "Gaming on Windows 10" category because I'm not even sure where this should go, but this is an issue with Xbox.

McLarenP1 Boy, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa)

1. Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa) - Similar Threads - Xbox App Friend

2. Convert VMware to VirtualBox and vice-versa

in Windows 10 News
    Convert VMware to VirtualBox and vice-versa: [IMG]A Virtual Machine is one of the cheapest ways to experience and use multiple operating systems on a single computer. Two of the biggest brands in the virtual machine industry are VMWare and VirtualBox. You can easily convert VMware to VirtualBox virtual machine and vice...
  3. Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa.: Hello,How I can convert vb.net code to c#.net and vice-versa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbnet-code-to-cnet-and-vice-versa/1048ef51-a4bb-4c99-9b1f-1a4d6043b4d7
  4. Friends Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Friends Online: I've been trying to be allowed to be in online multiplayer and add friends, but even after I used this page :https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=main:privilegetab, it still didn't work. I don't know what to do because the website keeps directing back and...
  5. Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa: It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently...
  6. No friends online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No friends online: Its been weeks of being able to play xbox one with friends online, but not being able to see friends or join them or invite them from PC, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-friends-online/9cf63faf-05fa-4b97-997f-54fd20bdf526
  7. Maximized window overlapping taskbar (or vice versa)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Maximized window overlapping taskbar (or vice versa): Hi People, Ever since i switched back to windows, this overlap has been bugging me. It's not killing but.it.IS.there! Searched the web like many others but couldn't find a solution, merely, a work-around or temporary solution. Things like autohide taskbar on/off. Place...
  8. Xbox (Beta) friend appears offline but he is online

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (Beta) friend appears offline but he is online: Hello. My friend and I have a problem in which he can see me online but I only see him offline in the Xbox (beta) app. We have no other friends in the list, we can even have audio chat or text chat normally but since I see him offline we can't play together. We are both...
  9. Headphones recognized as speakers and vice versa...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones recognized as speakers and vice versa...: I've had this problem for a while now. It has corrected itself in the past but the latest update has brought this up again. What would be the most painless way of correcting this issue. Running troubleshooter does nothing. It would mean a lot to get this fixed as painlessly...
  10. Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese applications on English Windows 10 and vice-versa: I would like to know if I can install and run Japanese applications on an English-based version of Windows 10. This was not possible on any version up to and including Windows 8. The best one would hope for was to change the default language of menus, etc. For example, in...