Windows 10: Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat

Discus and support Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past week i've been getting these error codes in parties randomly. I've tried every online solution I could find both on Microsoft support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frostaroni, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat

For the past week i've been getting these error codes in parties randomly. I've tried every online solution I could find both on Microsoft support pages to Reddit. I only get these errors on PC, never on my Xbox One console. I use the game bar mostly, but get the issues on the Xbox Console Companion App aswell on the beta versions of said Apps. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903.

:)

Frostaroni, Jul 8, 2019

2. Xbox App Party Chat Error Code: 0x89231806

Hi,

It is a good thing that you tried other troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue,
    it looks like your Xbox App's network components has something to do with the error message that you are getting. Let us try these two methods on how to troubleshoot
    Error Code 0x89231806:

Method 1:Here is the link on how
    to troubleshoot The Xbox app NAT type.

Method 2: Here is the link on how
    to troubleshoot Xbox app server connectivity issues.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    12-Person Party Chat now available for everyone on Xbox One

Source: 12-Person Party Chat now available for everyone (and on NXOE) | Xbox Lives Major Nelson

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat

Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat

1. Xbox App/Game Bar Error Codes: 0x8923401C , 0x89231906, and 0x89234013 in Party chat - Similar Threads - Xbox App Game

2. Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat: I'm currently using the Xbox app to chat with my friends while playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However, when I join their party chat, all they can hear from me is a really, REALLY loud buzzing noise. I've tried it with people also using the Xbox app on Windows 10 and...
  3. Xbox Party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party chat not working: Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me unless i exit my game and click back onto the app (i am not minimizing the app or closing it, i am...
  4. Can't Join Party Chat Xbox app windows 10 Error Code 0x807A1007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Join Party Chat Xbox app windows 10 Error Code 0x807A1007: Hello, every time I try to join my friend's party to voice chat it gives tells me that me "network settings are blocking party chat error 0x807A1007"...
  5. Windows 10 xbox app error 0x89234013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 xbox app error 0x89234013: I've tried everything, have called them 3 times and still no fix, this has been happing to me for 4 weeks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-xbox-app-error-0x89234013/4978ba1d-fb8e-4a3d-ba2a-0953a6c229a8
  6. Xbox app party chat issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way round) We checked other apps like discord and skype and...
  7. Your Network Settings Are Blocking Party Chat [0x89231906]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Network Settings Are Blocking Party Chat [0x89231906]: I have tried everything. I've enabled hidden devices on Device Manager, i've set the Value of DisabledComponents to 0 and restarted my PC, i've done everything I've found on the forums and youtube and still can't get this to work. It has been going on for weeks now and I just...
  8. microsoft games/xbox live party chat on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft games/xbox live party chat on pc: I have a steel series arctis 3 headset plugged into my pc that i use to play fortnite, rainbow six, a ton of other steam games and use discord with no issues. as soon as i log into the xbox app and try and use party chat, even if i don't have the headset plugged in there is...
  9. Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 xbox app party chat not working.: I just recently got a new desktop pc and for some reason whenever I try and use the xbox apps party chat I can't connect to anyone's parties. The big mystery is that there isn't an error code I simply won't join. My nat type is open and I can create a party just fine but when...
  10. Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Party Chat beta now available in Xbox beta app for Android & iOS: Xbox party chat beta is now available in the Xbox beta app for Android (available in app store) and iOS (sign up for the iOS beta here Fill | Sign up for the Xbox App Beta for iOS ) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 100358