Windows 10: Xbox App Installation Issue

Discus and support Xbox App Installation Issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer for 1$ but when I start the installation of the xbox app from the .exe it remains stucked. If i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatteoGalluzzi, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Xbox App Installation Issue

I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer for 1$ but when I start the installation of the xbox app from the .exe it remains stucked. If i try to install them from the microsoft store it will be stucked after i press install.

Can I have some help? I want to play the game pass.

:)

MatteoGalluzzi, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Dec 3, 2020
  3. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox App Installation Issue

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App Installation Issue [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Xbox App Installation Issue

1. Xbox App Installation Issue - Similar Threads - Xbox App Installation

2. Xbox app install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app install issues: For almost a month now I haven't been able to access anything to do with the game pass on my pc because the app just refuses to download, even the one from the Microsoft website, and the Microsoft store just refuses to install it. It keeps giving me the error 0x80073D05 and...
  3. Xbox app install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app install issues: For almost a month now I haven't been able to access anything to do with the game pass on my pc because the app just refuses to download, even the one from the Microsoft website, and the Microsoft store just refuses to install it. It keeps giving me the error 0x80073D05 and...
  4. xbox app issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app issue: so I cant hear or speak to anyone when i join a party and yes all audio and microphone inputs and outputs are correct but it always shows my icon always highlighted so im not sure what's happing...
  5. xbox app issue

xbox app issue: so I cant hear or speak to anyone when i join a party and yes all audio and microphone inputs and outputs are correct but it always shows my icon always highlighted so im not sure what's happing...
  6. Xbox app not installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app not installing: I have been with customer support chat for the past hour or so trying to find a way for the Xbox app to download. I have a Surface Pro X the system type is 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processor. Is this the reason for the app not being able to download? If so, is there...
  7. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  8. xbox app mic issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox app mic issue: My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok. How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox...
  9. Xbox App Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App Issues: Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server Connectivity" in Network Status, it keeps coming up as blocked. I gone through all the support pages and the trouble shooting...
  10. Xbox app mic issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app mic issues: So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a...