Windows 10: Xbox app keep making notifications

Discus and support Xbox app keep making notifications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded a game not a long time ago on the Xbox app on Windows 11 and received a notification saying it was ready.The problem is that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dalucaho, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Dalucaho Win User

Xbox app keep making notifications

I've downloaded a game not a long time ago on the Xbox app on Windows 11 and received a notification saying it was ready.The problem is that the notification keeps coming back even though I "Dismiss" it.It is very annoying because the label keeps showing up on my taskbar.I had this problem before too and reinstalled my Windows 11 and reinstalled the Xbox app. Does someone have the same issue as me, or am I the only one getting that?

:)

Dalucaho, Jun 30, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app keep making notifications [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app keep making notifications [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Xbox app keep making notifications - Similar Threads - Xbox app keep

2. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?...
  3. Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving Xbox party notifications on Game Bar App!: I still receive messages and message notifications on my game bar and I receive party invites on my regular Xbox, but I don't receive any notifications on my game bar. I've already reset the app, but it's still not working. Do you have any ideas?...
  4. Xbox app keep making notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app keep making notifications: I've downloaded a game not a long time ago on the Xbox app on Windows 11 and received a notification saying it was ready.The problem is that the notification keeps coming back even though I "Dismiss" it.It is very annoying because the label keeps showing up on my taskbar.I...
  5. Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox App Notifications not working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you’re experiencing the issue whereby the Xbox App Notifications is not working on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, then fret not because you have arrived at the right place! In this post, we identify the possible causes as well as provide the most suitable...
  6. Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app for pc, no icon in notification area: hi I have a problem, I install pc Xbox app for game pass pc, but I cant keep the app run in background when I close it, I check the box on the settings but nothing work, also I don't see the Xbox icon on notification area also when the app is open . and when I go to windows...
  7. Can apps that aren't running make notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can apps that aren't running make notifications?: I have an application that keeps giving me update notifications but I see no obvious process relating to the program running in the background. submitted by /u/ApertureNext [link] [comments]...
  8. xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome": The app has been stuck like this for almost 2 hours. I've tried wsreset.exe, installing from the windows store, and have restarted 3 times.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-stuck-on-making-things-awesome/6d547255-675f-45f4-a498-d9c4f75104c6
  9. No Party Notifications On Xbox App For Windows 10

No Party Notifications On Xbox App For Windows 10: ive recently stopped recieving party notification about 2 days ago on the xbox app, im trying to join my friends and play with them but invites arent coming through, they dont show up, i get the notification on xbox but nothing happens on pc. ive tried everything i could find...
  10. Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,

Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,: I bought the elite xbox controller today and wanted to download this app, but after opening it and navigating towards update the controller, it crashes on 0%, what to do?...