Windows 10: Xbox app mic issues

Discus and support Xbox app mic issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AJC2468, Jul 11, 2018.

1. AJC2468 Win User

Xbox app mic issues

So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a waterfall sound in the background. They could still here me but it was so loud they had to mute me for the duration of whatever game they were playing. I've looked this up and some people say to change the quality in the advanced sub-section of the microphone in recording devices, that didn't work i've tried troubleshooting my mic, nothing. However it works fine on discord and in CS:GO. Any answers?

:)

AJC2468, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Xbox app mic issues?

Hi,

To see if the problem is with the Xbox app, run the
    Windows app troubleshooter.

In any case that you already performed the suggested troubleshooting in this thread, see
    Fix Sound Problems
    that contains steps on how to troubleshoot audio-related issues with Windows 10.

Don't hesitate to post back.

Israel Arn, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Xbox app mic issues

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi,

We would like to know more information from you to troubleshoot this concern. Kindly provide us back the answers from the questions below:

• Is this issue isolated in all Xbox applications?
    • Have you tried to play some music or videos and check if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow troubleshooting steps provided in this article on how to
    Fix sound problems.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Xbox app mic issues

1. Xbox app mic issues - Similar Threads - Xbox app mic

2. Xbox game bar mic issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar mic issue: Hello, the issue I’m dealing with here is that Xbox game bar lowers my mic quality whenever I join a party with my friends. They say that it sounds like I’m either speaking under water or like a robot. The mic or wires are not the issue here, as I have no problem joining and...
  3. Xbox game bar mic issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar mic issue: Hello, the issue I’m dealing with here is that Xbox game bar lowers my mic quality whenever I join a party with my friends. They say that it sounds like I’m either speaking under water or like a robot. The mic or wires are not the issue here, as I have no problem joining and...
  4. xbox app mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox app mic: My mic is the Razer Kraken X Lite and it sounds fine on discord according to my friends but when I use it on the Xbox app to talk apparently it sounds "buzzy". Does anyone knows how to fix this....
  5. Xbox app auto muting mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app auto muting mic.: So I recently built a pc, and the Xbox app wasn’t working with my mic. I have a headset, and a separate mic, all plugged into corresponding spots. When I go to create a party for Xbox gaming on my pc, it mutes my mic before I can say anything…...
  6. Mic not working on xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working on xbox app: Hello guys, i have read all post about mic not working on xbox app (windows) and still haven't found the solution. I did the following TS: I correctly apply the Teredo fix trought gpedit. when I run xbox network app it show NAT open and correctly connected to server. (the...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Mic Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar Mic Issues: When I join an Xbox party with any mic on my PC my friends get an echo. The only way to stop the echo is to mute myself in the party itself. I've tried uninstalling my mic and re installing it and nothing is working. I've even tried other headsets and the problem is the same....
  8. Xbox companion app mic issues

Xbox companion app mic issues: So when i plug my mic in my pc it sounds fine in discord and other apps but then in when i used it in the xbox app my friends just hear a noise that sounds like air blowing in the mic ive tried a few stuff to fix it but none have work anyone know any fixes....
  9. xbox app mic issue

xbox app mic issue: My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok. How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox...
  10. xbox app mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app mic: when I use my microphone on windows 10 xbox app my mic creates a loud noise and it doesn't let me talk. However, when I use any other application like discord or OBS it works fine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app pc mic static fix

2. xbox app mic issues

3. pc xbox app mic settings

4. xbox companion app mic issues,
  5. xbox companion app mic not working,
  6. xbox mic loc:US,
  7. xbox app mic static,
  8. how to fix xbox app microphone,
  9. fix static in mic on xbox app only,
  10. xbox console companion as a mic,
  11. echo mic laptop xbox console companion,