Windows 10: Xbox app mic issues

Discus and support Xbox app mic issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AJC2468, Jul 11, 2018.

1. AJC2468 Win User

Xbox app mic issues

So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a waterfall sound in the background. They could still here me but it was so loud they had to mute me for the duration of whatever game they were playing. I've looked this up and some people say to change the quality in the advanced sub-section of the microphone in recording devices, that didn't work i've tried troubleshooting my mic, nothing. However it works fine on discord and in CS:GO. Any answers?

:)

AJC2468, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Xbox app mic issues?

Hi,

To see if the problem is with the Xbox app, run the
    Windows app troubleshooter.

In any case that you already performed the suggested troubleshooting in this thread, see
    Fix Sound Problems
    that contains steps on how to troubleshoot audio-related issues with Windows 10.

Don't hesitate to post back.

Israel Arn, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Xbox app mic issues

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi,

We would like to know more information from you to troubleshoot this concern. Kindly provide us back the answers from the questions below:

• Is this issue isolated in all Xbox applications?
    • Have you tried to play some music or videos and check if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow troubleshooting steps provided in this article on how to
    Fix sound problems.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Xbox app mic issues

1. Xbox app mic issues - Similar Threads - Xbox app mic

2. Mic in earphones issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic in earphones issue: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 7567 gaming laptop. I have issues with external mic or mic in earphones or headsets. They used to work perfectly fine about till previous month or two.. I don't know what happened, now windows doesn't detected them.. Whenever i connect any of...
  3. xbox app mic issue

xbox app mic issue: My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok. How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox...
  4. Xbox App microphone issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App microphone issues: Hi all, Having an issue where my microphone makes lots of strange noises and feedback in the xbox party whenever I play a game. I’ve set the settings to 96,000 hz on the mic so the issue is not there, and the mic performs fine on every other application (discord etc) and...
  5. xbox app mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app mic: when I use my microphone on windows 10 xbox app my mic creates a loud noise and it doesn't let me talk. However, when I use any other application like discord or OBS it works fine....
  6. Xbox App Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App Issues: Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server Connectivity" in Network Status, it keeps coming up as blocked. I gone through all the support pages and the trouble shooting...
  7. skype mic issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype mic issue: as soon as I turn skype on, the mic level starts to approach 100 per cent. Then the skype becomes unusable,,, Everything works fine otherwise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/skype-mic-issue/c9233cb1-bb97-43ae-8a2b-406bd57e43c4
  8. Xbox App mic issue

Xbox App mic issue: I'm using windows 10, my headphones work fine for discord, skype, facebook calls, and teamspeak, but I'm trying to talk to my friends on Xbox App and if they dont mute me all they hear is a fast loud popping sound, regardless of whether or not the mic is muted on my end....
  9. XBOX App connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX App connection issues: Basically, I'm having problems getting the box to appear when replying to messages, which allows me to physically type instead of using the onscreen keyboard with my XBOX One controller. After doing some quick testing, for me, it seems like the box does not come up when my...
  10. 3.5mm Jack issues (mic)

3.5mm Jack issues (mic): I'm currently using a Logitech h151 headset that has only a single jack. Upon using it for the first few times, everything was fine. However, in the past two days, the mic has been cutting off and interference can be heard. I have to continuously readjust the jack and push it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app mic issues

2. how to fix mic in pc xbox app

3. xbox app voice issue

4. xbox pc app mic static,
  5. xbox app mic problems on pc,
  6. xbox app mic issues\