Windows 10: Xbox App Mic Too Quiet

Discus and support Xbox App Mic Too Quiet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I use my headset with the Xbox app on the PC for Xbox party chat everyone complains that I am too quiet. I know it's not the headset as I use this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Priceylord, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Xbox App Mic Too Quiet

When I use my headset with the Xbox app on the PC for Xbox party chat everyone complains that I am too quiet. I know it's not the headset as I use this headset when i am on the Xbox itself and I don't get any complaints.

:)

Priceylord, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Gowrish_S Win User

xbox app mic

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may refer to the suggestion posted by Corporal Kashew dated November 26, 2017 related to

Xbox app mic
    issue and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Xbox App Mic Too Quiet

xbox app mic issue

My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok.

How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox

Carlos Arroyo4, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App Mic Too Quiet

1. Xbox App Mic Too Quiet - Similar Threads - Xbox App Mic

2. Mic very quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic very quiet: My mic only picks up when I put it right next to my mouth and talk right into it. Is there any way you have a fix for this? I have downloaded the Realtek audio drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-very-quiet/669b0829-a4aa-4b97-9461-f3c82adc07bf
  3. Mic too quiet. Unable to adjust microphone level in properties.

Mic too quiet. Unable to adjust microphone level in properties.: Hello I could really use some help. I am using a wireless headset RIG 800HX on Windows 10 and the computer fully detects my microphone and it works in apps and games. The only problem is that the microphone is extremely quiet and I have to yell for people to be able to just...
  4. Some apps are too quiet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps are too quiet: Some apps are can be really, really loud on maxed setting on my pc. But then, there are some apps, that seem very quiet, even maxed out. I use audio jack, and yes, I could buy USB powered headphones, or amp, but why, when my PC can output enough power to power my headphones...
  5. Netflix app is too quiet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix app is too quiet?: The Windows 10 app for Netflix available on the Windows Store is extremely low volume, to the point that it is almost too quiet to be heard, despite it being at max volume in Sound Mixer. The strange thing is, lowering it's volume to to the bottom or even muting it altogether...
  6. Sound is too quiet

Sound is too quiet: I have a problem with sound. It is too quiet and I can't make it louder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-quiet/f8a99e8a-db8b-44f1-802e-8f101863c930
  7. Mic too quiet when plugged into xbox controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic too quiet when plugged into xbox controller: My mic is way to quiet when plugged into my xbox controller. Ive checked the levels for the mic, check my headset and tried 2 different computers, so it has to be either the controller or the drivers. Any idea? submitted by /u/MJM247 [link] [comments]...
  8. usb mic too quiet for other people to hear

in Windows 10 Customization
    usb mic too quiet for other people to hear: I have had some trouble with my usb headset mic because its too quiet even when i shout into it. I've seen some other questions about this but they don't help. if anyone has a solution please help....
  9. xbox app mic

xbox app mic: when I use my microphone on windows 10 xbox app my mic creates a loud noise and it doesn't let me talk. However, when I use any other application like discord or OBS it works fine....
  10. Mic very quiet and has static when speaking on Xbox app.

Mic very quiet and has static when speaking on Xbox app.: I have been trying to talk to friends in a party chat on the Xbox app on Windows 10. The mic I am currently using works perfectly fine on my Xbox console and also when plugged in to my iPhone, but for some reason when I join a party on my PC, the volume of my voice is very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mic input is to quoet on xbox xompqnion qpp

2. why am i quiet xbox one companion app

3. mate is quiet on xbox app

4. microphoneinout too quiet xbox companionapp,
  5. mic is quiet xbox app pc,
  6. xbox app queit mic,
  7. mic quiet on xbox app,
  8. my mic is very quiet on xbox app,
  9. xbox mic is quiet,
  10. xbox party pc voice quiet,
  11. xbox consoel companion microphone quiet,