Windows 10: Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...

Discus and support Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am so sick of Windows, seriously. I have spent the last 24hr trying to set a NEW Laptop and dealing with nothing but problems from W11. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by powerhousepr, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...

I am so sick of Windows, seriously. I have spent the last 24hr trying to set a NEW Laptop and dealing with nothing but problems from W11. The applications mentioned on the title are not updating and are stuck in 1% of limbo.I have RESET the laptop 5 times. I have used previous older versions of Windows 11 and also the latest version and they all do the same thing. I have done EVERYTHING from clean installation to command prompt clearing cache, resetting and repairing the Apps. I even tried with an older laptop and is doing the same thing.This is clearly an OS problem at this point, many people

:)

powerhousepr, Dec 3, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Rew M Win User
    As per the same as most posts on here, have issues downloading 4 apps in Microsoft Store

Have been running all these diagnostics and steps that everyone has been saying to go through and have come up flat with the same issue of not being able to download the updates for Xbox app, Microsoft Store app, Windows Web Experience Pack system component, and the Game Bar system component.

They will just sit in downloading, and when I hover over it says it's at 1%, it will continue to sit like this for hours. Then after running the Microsoft Store reset it will then say "there was an issue on our end" telling me to retry

Windows Web Experience Pack only sits in pending, I have had it sit in download but as of late it has been only listed as pending

Rew M, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...

1. Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on... - Similar Threads - Xbox app Microsoft

2. Microsoft store apps/xbox app games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps/xbox app games not working: Im unable to download any microsoft apps or xbox app games. It loads and says "Aquiring license" then gives me an error that says "Something happened on our end". Any idea how to fix this? I have tried to reset the microsoft store, uninstall and reinstall, sign in and out...
  3. Microsoft store apps/xbox app games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store apps/xbox app games not working: Im unable to download any microsoft apps or xbox app games. It loads and says "Aquiring license" then gives me an error that says "Something happened on our end". Any idea how to fix this? I have tried to reset the microsoft store, uninstall and reinstall, sign in and out...
  4. Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox, app, Microsoft Store, Game Bar app, Windows Web Experience Pack, Not Updating on...: I am so sick of Windows, seriously. I have spent the last 24hr trying to set a NEW Laptop and dealing with nothing but problems from W11. The applications mentioned on the title are not updating and are stuck in 1% of limbo.I have RESET the laptop 5 times. I have used...
  5. My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...

My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how...: My microsoft store is not downloading anything like the xbox app or the xbox game bar how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-downloading-anything/4d8a7513-0a3a-41c8-91db-8150dca21661
  6. What is Windows Web Experience Pack in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows Web Experience Pack in Microsoft Store?: [ATTACH]Recently a lot of users have been witnessing something that has no explanation. Apparently, something known as Windows Web Experience Pack was released to Windows 11/10 users via Windows Update, but strangely enough, no one could find any form of information about it....
  7. Xbox app and Game Bar confusion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app and Game Bar confusion: Before, when I played some MS Store game with friends who happened to be on Xbox, I used the Win10 Xbox (beta) app to voice chat with them, which worked rather poorly (terrible audio quality, constant crashes, etc.) - but at least it worked. Now, I'm not sure if something...
  8. removing xbox game bar app

removing xbox game bar app: just got a new system with win10 it came preinstalled with xbox game bar on it. I have tried removing it under add remove programs and it won't let me. some of its presetup keys in windows are the same as game commands i have for other games. I don't like the app and...
  9. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0
  10. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...