Windows 10: Xbox App Moderate Nat

Discus and support Xbox App Moderate Nat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The past few days Windows 10 has been saing it has not had a Qualifiying Teredo, I click Fix It and it has a Modorate Nat Type and I am having issues... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by matthewiag, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Xbox App Moderate Nat

The past few days Windows 10 has been saing it has not had a Qualifiying Teredo, I click Fix It and it has a Modorate Nat Type and I am having issues connecting to games.

I have been digging around and I have Found Norton Smart Firewall is blocking Ports 49152 - 65535 Description is Default Block Windows RPC

I have use CMD and used Netsh Int Teredo Show State and its using a port with the Blocked Ports

My Routers UPNP table is updating and opening the ports.

:)

matthewiag, Aug 14, 2019

2. nat type

Hi,

If your NAT type shows Moderate, this is a good state. However, you may still have issues communicating or playing with other people who have Moderate or Strict NAT settings. To open your NAT settings, you may follow the steps
    under Open network ports using port forwarding on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

Hello Everyone,

My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat

I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have also followed the following links below and I am yet not able to open nat.

NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

I have also looked in my device manager and under network Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface is not shown even with hidden devices being enabled.

I also don't have it when i try to install a new hardware under network adapter, Microsoft drivers.

Current setting of Teredo:

Type : natawareclient

Server Name : win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com.

Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds

Client Port : 57468

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo host-specific relay

Network : unmanaged

NAT : restricted (port)

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: No, PortPreserving: Yes

Local Mapping : 192.168.0.10:57468

External NAT Mapping : 96.48.249.165:57468

I am running windows 10 64bit on a I7 4GHZ, 16GB ram and GTX 1070

Any help would be very appreciated.

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings]

amirzamani1, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Xbox App Moderate Nat

Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay.

I believe it is an issue with Teredo as when I run the show state command it says the NAT is restricted (port). I am not a technical guru so I could be wrong. I have tried everything and been through tech support on both Microsoft and my ISP and no one
    seems to be able to solve the issue. Any ideas would be helpful.

GodsNotDead x, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App Moderate Nat

1. Xbox App Moderate Nat - Similar Threads - Xbox App Moderate

2. How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?: Currently I can't play a lot of P2P games like GTA or Call Of Duty. This is because of NAT Type : Moderate.. So how do I fix it? Already turned on UPnP and Port Forwarding but doesn't fix it...
  3. How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix NAT type Moderate on xbox networking pc ?: Currently I can't play a lot of P2P games like GTA or Call Of Duty. This is because of NAT Type : Moderate.. So how do I fix it? Already turned on UPnP and Port Forwarding but doesn't fix it...
  4. PORTS NAT TYPE MODERATED.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PORTS NAT TYPE MODERATED.: hello, im having issues with my windows 10 and firewalls, tryign to do some gaming with it seems my windows doesnt let me to open my nat type, im trying to open some PORT already place em in the router and in the firewall, did everything i can and still nothing, i even...
  5. NAT is moderate for CoD and other games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAT is moderate for CoD and other games.: I have AT&T fiber and the new gateway they have. The BGW210-700. I have Gigabit bandwidth and my pc is connected by cat 8 ethernet cable. How is it that I can't get my NAT open so I can play a decent game? The pc is a custom build and only been in use for 3 months. What do I...
  6. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked: I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay. I believe it is an issue with Teredo as when I run the show state command it says the NAT is restricted (port). I am not a technical guru so I...
  7. NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  8. Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  9. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...
  10. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...