Windows 10: XBox App Nat Problem this is my last resort

Discus and support XBox App Nat Problem this is my last resort in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; alright so first off when I Load into the Xbox app on pc and go to network settings and my NAt type says "Teredo is unable to qualify" and under server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LonePotato, Feb 2, 2019.

1. XBox App Nat Problem this is my last resort

alright so first off when I Load into the Xbox app on pc and go to network settings and my NAt type says "Teredo is unable to qualify" and under server connectivity is says "Blocked" now I have tried everything the internet provided and this is my last resort.

:)

LonePotato, Feb 2, 2019
  2. faulfie Win User

problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, Feb 2, 2019
  3. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Feb 2, 2019
  4. XBox App Nat Problem this is my last resort

nat type

Hi,

If your NAT type shows Moderate, this is a good state. However, you may still have issues communicating or playing with other people who have Moderate or Strict NAT settings. To open your NAT settings, you may follow the steps
    under Open network ports using port forwarding on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

XBox App Nat Problem this is my last resort

1. XBox App Nat Problem this is my last resort - Similar Threads - XBox App Nat

2. Cloud storage As this is a last resort

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cloud storage As this is a last resort: how do i find what i have stored in the cloud. I may have to take my pc back to factory settings and will need to restore my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage-as-this-is-a-last-resort/34957f5f-c129-48d7-a18b-5d49a1ef867e
  3. Xbox App Moderate Nat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox App Moderate Nat: The past few days Windows 10 has been saing it has not had a Qualifiying Teredo, I click Fix It and it has a Modorate Nat Type and I am having issues connecting to games. I have been digging around and I have Found Norton Smart Firewall is blocking Ports 49152 - 65535...
  4. Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Live App Moderate NAT and Server Connectivity Blocked: I have tried countless options to try to open my NAT, Xbox Live App works but I can not join a party which hurts during gameplay. I believe it is an issue with Teredo as when I run the show state command it says the NAT is restricted (port). I am not a technical guru so I...
  5. Xbox Window Nat issuse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Window Nat issuse: Hello i cannot use party chat on my PC using Xbox chat. I tried everything listed here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat . The IP helper was disable and I and restarted and still nothing. It worked on same network and PC before but...
  6. NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT type: Moderate and Server connectivity is Blocked in Xbox App: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  7. Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App NAT Moderate Server connectivity Blocked: Hello. First I would like to give the best-detailed information about my problem in hopes to try and get this working. This is technically my last option. I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Home Premium on my Alienware Aurora-R4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K 16 GB...
  8. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...
  9. Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox App on window 10 - Nat type Moderate: Hello Everyone, My apologies in advance if this topic is in the wrong section as there was no topic for networking and open nat I have been having issues with NAT being open on my xbox app on windows 10. I have forwarded the port and UPDP is enabled on the router. I have...
  10. NAT Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NAT Problems: Hi, I have a problem with my Xbox Server Connectivity as my NAT is Moderate and the servers are blocked, I think that this problem affects my game doom as every time i connect to the multiplayer lobby it outcomes that it is not connected and dropping packet 4 times and then...