Windows 10: XBOX APP NOT LOADING

Discus and support XBOX APP NOT LOADING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've seen this question asked in the past but no solution has helped me. I purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, Everything works fine, except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HARSH_995, Oct 10, 2021.

1. HARSH_995 Win User

XBOX APP NOT LOADING

I've seen this question asked in the past but no solution has helped me. I purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, Everything works fine, except for the Xbox app. When I try opening the app, the window stays open for a few seconds before closing. The Xbox app used to work on my old laptop, but fails to open on my new one. I've tried uninstalling the app through powershell and reinstalling it through the store. every time i open my xbox app it trys to connect right away but never actually does i have tried to check for updates in the app store and microsoft updates i have shut down all s

:)

HARSH_995, Oct 10, 2021
  2. faulfie Win User

problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Xbox app stuck on loading

Hi,

An outdated version of the Xbox app, and software conflicts with the program installed on your computer are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried accessing other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?

In the meantime, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to check if there are updates available for the Xbox app.

We also recommend keeping your device up-to-date. See
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:
    • Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app and check if you'll encounter the same issue.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the solutions above.

Catherine Cus., Oct 10, 2021
  4. XBOX APP NOT LOADING

Xbox App Not Loading

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting methods you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the below link and try the suggestion provided
    by Anju Thekkethil and check if it helps

xbox app won't load.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

XBOX APP NOT LOADING

1. XBOX APP NOT LOADING - Similar Threads - XBOX APP LOADING

2. How to get the Xbox app to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get the Xbox app to load: None of the game I have gotten through the Microsoft store are loading and neither is the Xbox app. It's a Windows 11 Pro with version 23H2. Does anyone have an idea as to how to get the Xbox app and game working. The games don't even open and the Xbox app just stays on the...
  3. How to get the Xbox app to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Xbox app to load: None of the game I have gotten through the Microsoft store are loading and neither is the Xbox app. It's a Windows 11 Pro with version 23H2. Does anyone have an idea as to how to get the Xbox app and game working. The games don't even open and the Xbox app just stays on the...
  4. Xbox App On PC Stuck Loading

Xbox App On PC Stuck Loading: Hi all,The last week or so, I've been trying to open the Xbox app on my PC, running Windows 11, and it appears to be hung on the initial loading screen. I've tried signing in and out of the Microsoft Store, and uninstalling the app and doing and re-installing post reboot in...
  5. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  6. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  7. Xbox App launching but not loading anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App launching but not loading anything: i am having a problem with my xbox app and my xbox games pass. when i launch it nothing loads and when i click on the profile icon and click sign in nothing happens i will drop a screenshot below of how it looks like. I have microsoft store error code 0x80131500 and i figured...
  8. Xbox App launching but not loading anything

Xbox App launching but not loading anything: i am having a problem with my xbox app and my xbox games pass. when i launch it nothing loads and when i click on the profile icon and click sign in nothing happens i will drop a screenshot below of how it looks like. I have microsoft store error code 0x80131500 and i figured...
  9. XBOX APP NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP NOT LOADING: I've seen this question asked in the past but no solution has helped me. I purchased a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10, Everything works fine, except for the Xbox app. When I try opening the app, the window stays open for a few seconds before closing. The Xbox app used to...
  10. xbox app not loading my subscription

xbox app not loading my subscription: I get this error and I am unable to redeem discord nitro or other benefits of my game pass. [ATTACH] any help??? please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-not-loading-my-subscription/61a8eebb-f9e3-4d1f-95f6-df9fe23b9d72