Windows 10: Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration

Discus and support Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Built a machine a few years ago with a C ssd for Windows, and a pair of 2 TB hdds in a RAID 1 config labeled D, driven by my motherboard. Used that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuperJX, May 30, 2021.

1. SuperJX Win User

Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration

Built a machine a few years ago with a C ssd for Windows, and a pair of 2 TB hdds in a RAID 1 config labeled D, driven by my motherboard. Used that layout for a year and then removed the RAID layout and kept the two drives as D and E in a standard IDE config.All is working well since then, except the xbox app won't show the E drive as an option. When picking a default game save location, or when installing a new game, I can see the C drive or a block of two identical D drives. There's no E option, nor can I pick either of the two D drives separately.I've tried setting the Windows system sto

:)

SuperJX, May 30, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, May 30, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, May 30, 2021
  4. Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration

1. Xbox app not recognizing updated pc drive configuration - Similar Threads - Xbox app recognizing

2. xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app pc: xbox app keeps kicking me out of party every 10-25 seconds. It's been doing this every other day now. I've uninstalled it, reset and repaired it and nothing is working. It doesn't even tell me I've been kicked, everything goes quiet. On top of that the app takes ages to load...
  3. Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in on the Xbox app on my NEW pc that I’ve never used before it keeps asking for a windows hello pin I’ve never set before, I’ve only used my phone and Xbox and I never set it before on there pls help me sign in to my pc or at least remove the pin...
  4. Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in on the Xbox app on my NEW pc that I’ve never used before it keeps asking for a windows hello pin I’ve never set before, I’ve only used my phone and Xbox and I never set it before on there pls help me sign in to my pc or at least remove the pin...
  5. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  6. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  7. Xbox Accessories App Crashes when I click on 'Update' or 'Configure'

Xbox Accessories App Crashes when I click on 'Update' or 'Configure': I am on Windows 10, latest and I'm trying to update the firmware of an Xbox controller using the Xbox accessories app. When I click on Update or Configure, the application crashes. The event log shows this error which should be related: Faulting application name:...
  8. Xbox app on PC

Xbox app on PC: Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk cant change individual peoples volumes cant adjust your own activation threshold for your mic. Friends who I know have good...
  9. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  10. Xbox app on pc

Xbox app on pc: These past few days I've a had trouble talking to my friends on the xbox app on pc it would say it's connected on my screen but on there's it said I was connecting and I need help with these I don't know what's happening the mobile app does let me talk to them but no the PC...