Windows 10: Xbox app now having spike lags while streaming from my Xb1 to my llaptop after latest update.

Discus and support Xbox app now having spike lags while streaming from my Xb1 to my llaptop after latest update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have been using Xbox app on windows 10 for a long time now with no problems at all even on very high quality streaming, but since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KoNoOoOZz, Sep 30, 2019.

1. KoNoOoOZz Win User

Xbox app now having spike lags while streaming from my Xb1 to my llaptop after latest update.

Hi everyone,

I have been using Xbox app on windows 10 for a long time now with no problems at all even on very high quality streaming, but since latest update I started getting sudden lag spikes even after trying to stream on Medium quality,, So I know it's not my internet cuz on Xbox everything is still smooth,, can I please know what happened in this new update that made that happen??

:)

KoNoOoOZz, Sep 30, 2019
  2. ZappZzzz Win User

Xbox App Streaming Lag

Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox app. Nothing has worked though. My download/upload is around 100mbps, and the stream test on the Xbox
    app says I can stream on very high, high, medium, and low. When streaming though, regardless of if I'm on low or very high, my stream experiences heavy lag spikes every 3-4 seconds. My computer can handle streaming at 1440p/60 fps as well, as
    its got an intel i7 8700k CPU and a good graphics card. It streams PC games very easily at high settings through OBS but when it's through the Xbox app, it's choppy no matter what I do. Is there
    a reason for this? Or am I just out of luck?

ZappZzzz, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Xbox app now having spike lags while streaming from my Xb1 to my llaptop after latest update.

Lagging in xbox app streaming

I am having a problem with game streaming on the xbox app. When on the xbox interface, it works fine with no lag, but when I start playing a game, the stream begins to lag. The most confusing thing about this is that it causes my computer to become unresponsive;
    when I hover my mouse over the stream, it would take 10-30 seconds for the interface to appear, and when I press the "stop streaming" button, the pc would sometimes freeze. It is also important to note that this is a very recent problem.

Macias_870, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Xbox app now having spike lags while streaming from my Xb1 to my llaptop after latest update.

1. Xbox app now having spike lags while streaming from my Xb1 to my llaptop after latest update. - Similar Threads - Xbox app having

2. I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have very bad lag spikes on my pc.: I get the lag spikes when i play almost every game, and i wondered if it might be related to these errors in my event viewer.I know that this is not related to my wifi because i get it on every wifi network i use.Device name LAPTOP-4D8N2JDD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with...
  3. LAG spikes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAG spikes while playing videogames: My internet starts to really lag randomly whenever I play videogames. My discord is fine, it doesn't seem to be affected by it, only the videogames i'm playing. Even if I stream, nothing happens to the stream, only the videogame lags. It happens constantly, random lag spikes...
  4. LAG spikes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAG spikes while playing videogames: My internet starts to really lag randomly whenever I play videogames. My discord is fine, it doesn't seem to be affected by it, only the videogames i'm playing. Even if I stream, nothing happens to the stream, only the videogame lags. It happens constantly, random lag spikes...
  5. LAG Spike After closing any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAG Spike After closing any app: So heres the problem, After closing any app or game, even if its calculator I tested , PC starts to spike LAG like every 15 sec. Until Il restart PC, but restarting PC after closing any app starts tk be very annoing, is there a way how to fix it ? In Task Manager when Lag...
  6. LAG Spike After closing any app

LAG Spike After closing any app: So heres the problem, After closing any app or game, even if its calculator I tested , PC starts to spike LAG like every 15 sec. Until Il restart PC, but restarting PC after closing any app starts tk be very annoing, is there a way how to fix it ? In Task Manager when Lag...
  7. LAG Spike After closing any app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.: Yesterday was fine, not friend can't hear streaming sound . The only thing that I did was install the latest Win 10 update, could it be the issue? submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox App Streaming Lag

Xbox App Streaming Lag: Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox app. Nothing has worked though. My download/upload is around 100mbps, and the stream test on the Xbox app says I can stream on...
  10. Win10/XB1 streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10/XB1 streaming: Hey there, I had a question and was curious to know if anyone knew anything about it. I tested the latest build 10159 with the streaming thing (as I'm in the XB1 preview program as well) and it actually works really well, although once you switch your display, that device...