Windows 10: Xbox App on PC always signs me out

Discus and support Xbox App on PC always signs me out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anyone else have the problem where anytime you click anything on the xbox app it instanly signs you out? Tried everything I could short of a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kumarrane, Mar 24, 2019.

1. kumarrane Win User

Xbox App on PC always signs me out

Anyone else have the problem where anytime you click anything on the xbox app it instanly signs you out? Tried everything I could short of a full windows reinstall.

Windows 10

:)

kumarrane, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Xbox App on PC always signs me out

Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Xbox App on PC always signs me out

1. Xbox App on PC always signs me out - Similar Threads - Xbox App always

2. Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.: Ive tried almost everything, Deleting and reinstalling, and watch multiple videos, It has also now been known to me that I cant even sign in on the websites on my phone and my PC, and wont let me sign in with another account. This is really annoying and Microsoft store also...
  3. Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.: Ive tried almost everything, Deleting and reinstalling, and watch multiple videos, It has also now been known to me that I cant even sign in on the websites on my phone and my PC, and wont let me sign in with another account. This is really annoying and Microsoft store also...
  4. XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...: This problem has been occurring for roughly a week now. I've checked date/time settings, restore/reset of app. Ensures that correct accounts are logged in etc, but can't seem to find what's making it automatically log out.When I log into the games it's no major issue as I can...
  5. XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...

XBOX APP - Windows 10 - Signs in automatically, then signs me out. Then sign in option does...: This problem has been occurring for roughly a week now. I've checked date/time settings, restore/reset of app. Ensures that correct accounts are logged in etc, but can't seem to find what's making it automatically log out.When I log into the games it's no major issue as I can...
  6. Xbox for PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox for PC not allowing me to sign in: Hello and a happy new year to you all,I have encountered a problem when trying to play xbox game pass games on pc, it comes up with an error saying unable to sign in.This has happened with The Evil Within and The Dragon Quest game, This doesn't happen with all games though. I...
  7. Xbox for PC not allowing me to sign in

Xbox for PC not allowing me to sign in: Hello and a happy new year to you all,I have encountered a problem when trying to play xbox game pass games on pc, it comes up with an error saying unable to sign in.This has happened with The Evil Within and The Dragon Quest game, This doesn't happen with all games though. I...
  8. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  9. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because it doesn't work on the website either and the same thing happens im suspecting...
  10. signing in on the xbox app on PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in on the xbox app on PC: When I usually go onto the app I am already logged in and can play games I have installed, however today I have been logged out and whenever I click log in nothing happens, I have reset and uninstalled multiple times and still nothing works has anyone else had this issue and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. signs out account when i go in xbox app

2. pc everytime i close out my xbox app it signs me out