Windows 10: Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error

Discus and support Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The error message title is in Finnish but basically, everytime I attempt to upload a picture, or video of any possible game, it reaches from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheOlanov, Jul 9, 2019.

1. TheOlanov Win User

Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error

Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error 28jUBvy.png

The error message title is in Finnish but basically, everytime I attempt to upload a picture, or video of any possible game, it reaches from 0-17%, stops, and hits me with that error, saying "You can't share game clips".

The rest of it reads: "There might be a problem with service, or it could because of your privacy settings or past behavior."

Now it didn't always use to be like this, I could upload and share things just fine but around mid 2018 it just stopped being able to. I've checked my privacy settings, there's no problems there and it doesn't seem like behavioral either, I haven't gotten into any sort of trouble. What gives? I see bunch of other topics relating to the same problem but they're never solved and always left open or end up getting locked. I have also tried various troubleshooting methods from removing temporary files, to re-installing the app. Formatting is out of the question as it's far more trouble than the issue is worth, so I wonder if there were any alternatives.

I should specify, the problem persists on the normal & beta versions of the companion app.

:)

TheOlanov, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Aditya19 Win User

XBOX app clip sharing problem

Hello all,

I have an issue please try helping me...i was playing the Witcher 3 and recorded a clip using xbox dvr. clip got recorded successfully but when i try to share it says sorry can't be shared because we don't recognize the game. i m launching game through XBOX app.

Aditya19, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Can't share game clips

Hi Bwax687,

The incorrect configuration setting is one of the reasons why you are getting this error: "There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com." when
    you are trying to share your game clips. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problem with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may check out the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App: Game DVR Issue with Trimming Clips

Hi,

Let's answer the following questions to properly isolate your case:

• Are you getting any error messages upon trimming a clip?
    • With what game is the said issue happening?
    • Is this happening to others clips on a different game as well?
    • Are you logged in with the same Microsoft account in the Xbox app on Windows 10 and on the Xbox One?
    To help resolve your concern with the Game DVR in the Xbox app on Windows 10, you may check
    for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Also, check for any updates on your Windows 10 PC by clicking this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

In addition, you may trim a clip in the Xbox app on a different Windows 10 PC and test if the same instance occurs. Check out the hardware requirements for game DVR on Windows 10

here

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox App on W10 "You can't share game clips" error - Similar Threads - Xbox App W10

2. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  3. XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX game bar cannot share recorded clip anymore: Hello, I'm having an issue that when I use the Xbox Game Bar WINKEY+G to record clip that I no longer have an option to share a link. It was there before but now I don't have it. What happen? I can see my video, edit the name, Open file location, delete and CAST to a device...
  4. Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app: [IMG]If Error 0x87e50036 occurs when you try to start an Xbox game or app, this post will help you. This error is related to the Xbox app and indicates that the game you are trying to play is unavailable or cannot be accessed. Keep reading this post to learn how you can fix...
  5. xbox games sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox games sharing: hello everyone, i would like to play some xbox game on my pc, the problem is: i already bought forza motorsport 7 for my xboxphisic disk, can i just play it on my pc without buying another one for pc?thanksDiego...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Clips

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar Clips: Hey there I am trying to get some clarification. I used multiple posts on here to move my captures to a SSD drive, and it is working fine. I wanted to do a quick test of recording a small clip without the drive plugged in, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I was just...
  7. Xbox game bar trimming clips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar trimming clips: How do I trim the videos I record on Xbox game bar, when I try to shorten in through the actual mp4 it says I don't have permission, so if anyone knows how to directly trim the clips from the game bar itself, please tell me. submitted by /u/Zxnith_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Clip

Xbox Game Bar Clip: I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. I was playing apex and clipped something from gamebar. When I went to check out the clip all it was showing was my in game settings for apex. Is this a problem for other people too and is there a fix? I was using apex in...
  9. Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc

Xbox game bar not recording clips on pc: When I try to record a clip it records the audio but instead of recording the video is has a still image, any idea why? This started happening a couple weeks ago. submitted by /u/DarkReverseFlash [link] [comments]...
  10. Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant Share Game DVR Clips, Says Not A Game: Installed the full ISO version of 10 Pro, activated, updated, all drivers, etc... Game DVR works and records the clips and shares them for Minecraft Win10 Beta. Loaded up Rust and can take screenshots, but will not record. Screenshot can not be shared, says its not a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox companion cant share gameclips

2. sharing clips from pc to friends on xbox live

3. You cant share game clips xbox companion app

4. you are unable to share game clips privacy settings error code xbox companion app,
  5. xbox companion app you are unable to share gameclips,
  6. you cant share game clips xbox windows 10,
  7. Xbox unable to share clips due to past behavior ,
  8. xbox pc you cant share game clips,
  9. i cant share game clips,
  10. cant share game clips