Windows 10: xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...

Discus and support xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my Microsoft account is the only one logged in on my pc. when i go to the Xbox app the top right icon is blank and tells me to sign in, when i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by II VlTALlTY II, Dec 29, 2020.

1. xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...

my Microsoft account is the only one logged in on my pc. when i go to the Xbox app the top right icon is blank and tells me to sign in, when i click the sign in button nothing happens. the button is just dead. when i open up the settings and go to account it shows my account logged in for the "store account" but shows a "sign in" button for the "gaming account" section. when i click the button its dead and has no response of any kind. ive deleted and redownloaded the app. made sure all updates are downloaded. my account credentials are correct i can sign into the website and on console fine. the app is just broken for me.

Ive searched through countless forum posts trying to find someone with the same issue but havent had any luck, are there any fixes for this issue?

:)

II VlTALlTY II, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2020
  3. .sZe Win User
    Can't Log into Xbox Store in Windows 10 using Live.com account...

Hi All,

Need help desperately, have been reading the forums and all over the internet to resolve this issue and I'm getting nowhere, so please help.....

So I have a @live.com account, I can log into Microsoft.com, I can log into my Windows 10 PC, I can log into XboxOne, I can log into Xbox App in Windows 10, but I can't log into Xbox Store in Windows 10! When the store is launched and I want to log in so
    I can download the games I bought because of the Xbox Play Anywhere feature, I'm shut out and I'm stumped.

Everytime I try to launch Xbox Store in Windows 10 and try to log into it with my @live.com account, it gives me this reply,

This doesn't look like a school or work email address

What??? Like I mentioned above, I can log into everything Microsoft, PC & XboxOne, but I can't log into the Windows 10 Xbox Store app to download the games I bought, please help.....

4. xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...

cant log into windows store or xbox app

every time i try logging into the xbox app i just get told i have a problem with my account and gives me code 0x83750007. i've tried looking this code up but cant find anything on it. also when i try logging into the windows store it just says and error
    occurred. any suggestions? this didnt happen until i upgraded to windows 10 also

JimmyCarpenter, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...

1. xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming... - Similar Threads - xbox app allows

2. cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...: randomly started happening yesterday, no hardware changescant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or microsoft store oops something went wrongxbox app on pc unable to login, 0x8007000e sometimes says too many tries?has anyone else...
  3. cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or...: randomly started happening yesterday, no hardware changescant log into microsoft account in settings, cant log in via xbox app for game pass or microsoft store oops something went wrongxbox app on pc unable to login, 0x8007000e sometimes says too many tries?has anyone else...
  4. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app: I go to log in and i click sign in and it pops up the tiny window to sign in for a split second and immediately closes not a split second later please help. When i go to sign in on the Microsoft store and I click sign in and nothing happens same with the Xbox app and I've...
  5. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app: I go to log in and i click sign in and it pops up the tiny window to sign in for a split second and immediately closes not a split second later please help. When i go to sign in on the Microsoft store and I click sign in and nothing happens same with the Xbox app and I've...
  6. Can't log into microsoft account on the store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cant log into any xbox apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into any xbox apps: Whenever I try log into an xbox related app such as game or the official xbox app, I click sign in and a window flashes up for split second then disappears. In the companion app I get error 0x409 0x80080300. I have tried refreshing app, updating windows and doing all the...
  8. Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant log in as an admin and wont allow me to change: The F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Microsoft won't let me to log in as an Admin, therefore I can make any changes or using skype or other programs, I go to user account click the comes the message do you want to make changes in this computer? but the only option is "F"...
  9. Can't manage Microsoft account, log into Store/Xbox App

Can't manage Microsoft account, log into Store/Xbox App: So as the title suggests, I'm having some issues with my Microsoft account right now in that trying to log into an app, not the a website though, or trying to access the account info through the Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts, and under "Accounts Used by Other Apps"...
  10. Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.

Cannot log into Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps.: I cannot log into my Xbox Live Account on any windows store apps. For example, if I go to Minecraft, I click the log in button and it shows (Please Wait) with the Xbox icon, it then proceeds to say "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"....