Windows 10: Xbox APP on windows 10 error 0xc80070005 when changing app location

Discus and support Xbox APP on windows 10 error 0xc80070005 when changing app location in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! I got a problem with the XBOX app on windows 10. I want to save games on other drives than my os main drive. But when I try to install it on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jose APR, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Jose APR Win User

Xbox APP on windows 10 error 0xc80070005 when changing app location

Hello!

I got a problem with the XBOX app on windows 10. I want to save games on other drives than my os main drive. But when I try to install it on another drive it says that it is not set up for installing games. After it directs me to the Setting - Storage - change where new content is saved and when I select the drive I want to use it says error 0xc80070005.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

Jose APR, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Jose APR Win User

Hello!

I got a problem with the XBOX app on windows 10. I want to save games on other drives than my os main drive. But when I try to install it on another drive it says that it is not set up for installing games. After it directs me to the Setting - Storage -
    change where new content is saved and when I select the drive I want to use it says error 0xc80070005.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Jose APR, Jan 7, 2020
  3. why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

It's the new universal Windows app...coming to Xbox One in January, works on PC, phones, tablets...part of Microsoft's universal apps initiative.

Mercennarius, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Gary Win User

Changing Xbox App Capture Location

Xbox APP on windows 10 error  0xc80070005 when changing app location [​IMG]

Do what is circled and change the loc. Turn it off first.

Gary, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox APP on windows 10 error 0xc80070005 when changing app location - Similar Threads - Xbox APP error

2. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App error when trying to launch an app: Whenever I try to launch my game it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xlx. And I'm clueless I've tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-error-when-trying-to-launch-an-app/651f3ef1-41ce-4d8a-a141-ae3cd8dc743a
  3. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App error when trying to launch an app: Whenever I try to launch my game it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xlx. And I'm clueless I've tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-error-when-trying-to-launch-an-app/651f3ef1-41ce-4d8a-a141-ae3cd8dc743a
  4. Xbox App error when trying to launch an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error code 0x80070032 when changing my default app location.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 0x80070032 when changing my default app location.: Hi,I'm trying to change the location my app save to by default from my C drive 256 GB SSD to my D drive I TB HDD and every time I try to change it in the settings I get the error code 0x80070032. I recently installed game pass on my laptop and it will only install things on...
  6. Change default location of where Xbox app install games

in Windows 10 News
    Change default location of where Xbox app install games: [ATTACH]Games take a lot of space, and if you are running out of space on the System Drive, then here is how you can change the default location of where the Xbox App installs games. You will have to take a two-step approach to set it up, but once done, you will not have to...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox app setup location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Xbox app setup location: I've tried to clean up all the cashes and everything like it says online everywhere still no luck so I have decided to delete the actual setup file but I need to know where it's at The Xbox setup for Windows 10 so I can delete it into a fresh download to get a fresh install...
  8. Cant change device save location for xbox app (0x80070005)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant change device save location for xbox app (0x80070005): hey guys, ive been trying to change the save location for my game installs on the xbox app and microsoft app but i constantly get this error message when trying to make my ssd the new install location. ive tried everything ive seen online to try fix it and nothing seems to...
  9. Issues when trying to change App location for app store / xbox gamepass on new win 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues when trying to change App location for app store / xbox gamepass on new win 10...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/manikdeprez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbfl2d/issues_when_trying_to_change_app_location_for_app/
  10. Unable to change the location where new apps will be saved. Xbox (Beta) App.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change the location where new apps will be saved. Xbox (Beta) App.: Hi, I'm trying to change the location where the games are being installed on the Xbox (Beta) App. The app will take me to the settings screen and when I attempt to change it to my D: drive I receive the following error message. [ATTACH] I can't seem to find a way to fix...