Windows 10: Xbox app on windows 11 not updating!

Discus and support Xbox app on windows 11 not updating! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open the Xbox App, it says "Xbox needs an update"... Downloading 95% --- and it shuts down and restart in an never ending loop!!To precise I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GeorgesGeha, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Xbox app on windows 11 not updating!

When I open the Xbox App, it says "Xbox needs an update"... Downloading 95% --- and it shuts down and restart in an never ending loop!!To precise I'm on Windows 11.PS: all was working on the widows 10 before the upgrade.Thanks,

:)

GeorgesGeha, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app on windows 11 not updating! [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app on windows 11 not updating! [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Xbox app on windows 11 not updating!

Xbox app won't let me update

Hi YoUnG300tHuGgA,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to update your Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app.

• Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

• Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

• Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp |
      Remove-
      AppxPackage

• Hit Enter.Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Xbox app on windows 11 not updating!

1. Xbox app on windows 11 not updating! - Similar Threads - Xbox app updating

2. XBOX APP - Error code 0x803fb005 OR Xbox needs an update... Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP - Error code 0x803fb005 OR Xbox needs an update... Windows 11: I can not get the xbox app to work.If i attempt to use the various troubleshooting methods of uninstalling Xbox App, using PowerShell commands, etc. Then I try to re-install I get XBOX APP - Error code 0x803fb005 If i attempt to perform a FRESH install of Windows, NOTHING...
  3. XBOX APP - Error code 0x803fb005 OR Xbox needs an update... Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX APP - Error code 0x803fb005 OR Xbox needs an update... Windows 11: I can not get the xbox app to work.If i attempt to use the various troubleshooting methods of uninstalling Xbox App, using PowerShell commands, etc. Then I try to re-install I get XBOX APP - Error code 0x803fb005 If i attempt to perform a FRESH install of Windows, NOTHING...
  4. Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11: My Windows is fully up to date, and since then, I've not been able to use the Xbox app. I have tried to update it in the Windows Store, leaving my PC on for two days straight, and it would claim it had updated it, but then I would try to download something on the Xbox app,...
  5. Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11

Xbox App not updating or installing on Windows 11: My Windows is fully up to date, and since then, I've not been able to use the Xbox app. I have tried to update it in the Windows Store, leaving my PC on for two days straight, and it would claim it had updated it, but then I would try to download something on the Xbox app,...
  6. xbox app login windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  7. xbox app login windows 11

xbox app login windows 11: I have 2 Microsoft accounts. 1 is a main account that i use for my windows 11 pc and the other is a microsoft account that has an xbox account. on the xbox account on my non main account is all my games and xbox live. on the xbox app on the windows 11 pc i am trying to log...
  8. Xbox App on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App on Windows 11: Games in Xbox app won't launch on Windows 11, what's the problem? Any of my GamePass installed games just don't launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-on-windows-11/af30ddc2-7317-456f-a434-afc598f96345
  9. Xbox App on Windows 11

Xbox App on Windows 11: Games in Xbox app won't launch on Windows 11, what's the problem? Any of my GamePass installed games just don't launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-on-windows-11/af30ddc2-7317-456f-a434-afc598f96345
  10. Xbox app on windows 11 not updating!

Xbox app on windows 11 not updating!: When I open the Xbox App, it says "Xbox needs an update"... Downloading 95% --- and it shuts down and restart in an never ending loop!!To precise I'm on Windows 11.PS: all was working on the widows 10 before the upgrade.Thanks,...