Windows 10: Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...

Discus and support Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So while i was trying Gamepass for pc, i encountered 2 breaking limitations for me: cannot edit games config files and cannot auto load my Razer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SebastienDelisle1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...

So while i was trying Gamepass for pc, i encountered 2 breaking limitations for me: cannot edit games config files and cannot auto load my Razer Synapse profiles because all games are stored in the Microsoft Store folder WindowsApps which is owned by the system user TrustedInstaller.

Being a brave person i told myself, i will take ownership of WindowsApps and i'll be able to change the configs in Sea of Thieves so i can run it with 144fps instead on the default 60fps since the game doesn't provide a UI feature to do that. Long story short, this simple change(taking ownership) broke the Microsoft Store for me beyond repair(trust me i tried a lot!!!!!) and since i have important application there like my Asus Armory Crate and Nvidia control panel its as if my whole Windows 10 was broken so i had to reinstall it.

So my question to Microsoft is: Will there be a solution to fix this issue (and by to the number of post that i red about people messing up their windows because they took ownership of WindowsApp this is really an issue)?

If no solution exists now or will exits in the future, xbox Gamepass is not an option for me.

In the meantime i'm cancelling my Gamepass subscription and going back to my old friend Steam Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load... :)

:)

SebastienDelisle1, Jun 22, 2019

2. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 22, 2019
  4. waelkd Win User

Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...

Razer Synapse not working on my desktop

Hello,

I got a Razer Naga chroma mouse " biggest mistake ever" and i proceed to download the driver on my gaming desktop and its not working, I can see the razer synapse in the bottom right , when i right click it and press open nothing happens.

I contacted support" and they dont know what they are doing, they are just asking me to uninstal and reinstal synapse, then unsital frame work and reinstall etc etc... and ive done everything and nothing is working..

I decided to give the synapse a try on my laptop, and weirdly enough it worked fine.

both laptop and desktop have the same OS "win 10 64 bits ,but i have no idea why it works fine on my laptop and not the desktop.

Anything anyone can do to help me? advise,recommend? im open to any suggestion

Thanks

waelkd, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load...

1. Xbox app PC Beta gamepass pc cannot modify games configs or have razer synapse auto load... - Similar Threads - Xbox app Beta

2. Razer Synapse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Razer Synapse not working: Hello, I have just installed razer synapse so i can manage my keyboard with it and it always gives an error.[ATTACH] The text it gives: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  3. Xbox Beta App PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Beta App PC: After turning on my PC today the Xbox Beta App will not auto-sign in like normal, and when I click on the sign in button nothing happens. I have requested a call from Microsoft twice now and I was hung up on both times. Does anyone know how to fix the Xbox Beta App issue?...
  4. Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking Razer Synapse and others to Xbox PC games: For games on Steam, I am able to link my razer mouse to a game and have it pick a profile for that game. I can't seem to do the same for Xbox PC games. Whenever I tried it says it doesn't have the right permissions. I've looked online on how to give it the correct...
  5. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  6. "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.: It always install them on my SSD boot drive even though im changing the install location to my HDD. I try to move games to my secondary drive via Settings/Apss panel, it just duplicates them to HDD but not "move". All files are still in SSD too. Does anybody have this problem...
  7. gamepass for pc beta

gamepass for pc beta: does anyone know what I need to do to make gamepass for pc let me download games? I got it about a week ago and haven't been able to use it one time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-for-pc-beta/17835f48-44dc-4da4-b653-52a658820129
  8. Gamepass pc beta updating games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass pc beta updating games: I keep trying to play ark since the new update but its not updating and I cant find anywhere to search for an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamepass-pc-beta-updating-games/9fe4df91-3af8-46e1-b684-926c25ffc71c
  9. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...
  10. Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller

Razer Synapse for Xbox driver for Controller: I have a new PC and am wanting to link my controller to it for gaming , problem is when the Driver prompts it does not see the new PC just my old systems. Could new PC not be in my Xbox/Microsoft network? If not how do i link it? If I search directly to the MS store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store app take folder ownership gamepass