Windows 10: Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch

Discus and support Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I'm in a xbox overlay party using the ps4 gold headset (ps4 headset on xbox app I know) in it's wireless functionality via a usb dongle the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Both-Truth, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch

Whenever I'm in a xbox overlay party using the ps4 gold headset (ps4 headset on xbox app I know) in it's wireless functionality via a usb dongle the party audio is fine, but when I am using any other headset including laptop speakers the party audio isn't present but all other system audio is. Just need help on how to fix this infuriating audio issue.

submitted by /u/Both-Truth
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Both-Truth, Jun 24, 2020

2. Xbox party audio not recording

my xbox party audio wont come up, i cant heazr the party i can only hear the game how do i recrd the party audio too? with the xbox app help

That BoiMeMer, Jun 24, 2020
  3. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch

1. Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch - Similar Threads - Xbox App Party

2. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio once in Xbox party chat PC: When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having...
  3. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio once in Xbox party chat PC: When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having...
  4. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox party on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox party on pc: when I try to join a Xbox party or create 1 on pc it doesn't work it says something went wrong try again later I uninstalled every Xbox app on my pc and reinstalled including game bar I reset everything updated my pc and nothing is working sometimes cant even join a party it...
  6. xbox party on pc

xbox party on pc: when I try to join a Xbox party or create 1 on pc it doesn't work it says something went wrong try again later I uninstalled every Xbox app on my pc and reinstalled including game bar I reset everything updated my pc and nothing is working sometimes cant even join a party it...
  7. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  8. Xbox console companion party glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox console companion party glitch: So I have a glitch. I have 2 PCs. I can use the Xbox apps fine but the other one doesn’t work. When I go into a party, everything’s silent and then it gives me a error message. I looked it up and it’s something about like sandbox or something? Idk. Anyone have this glitch or...
  9. Xbox parties on PC

Xbox parties on PC: I cant join or start a party on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-parties-on-pc/a1c7e519-72ce-47c5-b5ad-12abf62d25e0
  10. Xbox parties on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox parties on pc: When I try to start parties on pc the button to start a party doesn’t work. It just does nothing. I can’t join my friends parties they have to invite me, but when I do accept the invite I just join an “Xbox chat (beta)”. I can’t talk in them though because it doesn’t think I...