Windows 10: Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error

Discus and support Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The issue I am having is every so often it's at random might be able to play fine for 6 hours before Xbox live encounters an error then i might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ciscomccallister, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error

The issue I am having is every so often it's at random might be able to play fine for 6 hours before Xbox live encounters an error then i might disconnect me 3-4 times in a course of a single DBD match it's at random I know its not the network since my wife also plays on pc and hers doesn't do it this is a fresh install of windows it did it before the fresh install as well Nat type is open and server connectivity is connected every so often though and I cant relate it to my issue but it says Teredo is unable to qualify but I'm not sure I've fixed it but keeps happening

:)

ciscomccallister, Jul 27, 2021

2. 0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error

Xbox App Error code 0x80048504?

Hi Andyy,

If you received this error code 0x80048504, there could be an issue with the Xbox live server, your network connection, or with the account itself. For us to resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps

Please click this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe and then hit Enter. 

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Hit Enter. 
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error

1. Xbox app Pc party has encountered a error - Similar Threads - Xbox app party

2. xbox party on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox party on pc: when I try to join a Xbox party or create 1 on pc it doesn't work it says something went wrong try again later I uninstalled every Xbox app on my pc and reinstalled including game bar I reset everything updated my pc and nothing is working sometimes cant even join a party it...
  3. xbox party on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox party on pc: when I try to join a Xbox party or create 1 on pc it doesn't work it says something went wrong try again later I uninstalled every Xbox app on my pc and reinstalled including game bar I reset everything updated my pc and nothing is working sometimes cant even join a party it...
  4. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  5. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  6. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. PC has encountered an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has encountered an error: Recently I have started getting a message at various times - including just moving the mouse to open a site. It requires a restart of windows. Anyone know what causes this and if there is a fix? Thank you...
  8. Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App PC Party Audio Glitch: Whenever I'm in a xbox overlay party using the ps4 gold headset (ps4 headset on xbox app I know) in it's wireless functionality via a usb dongle the party audio is fine, but when I am using any other headset including laptop speakers the party audio isn't present but all...
  9. Xbox parties on PC

Xbox parties on PC: I cant join or start a party on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-parties-on-pc/a1c7e519-72ce-47c5-b5ad-12abf62d25e0
  10. Xbox parties on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox parties on pc: When I try to start parties on pc the button to start a party doesn’t work. It just does nothing. I can’t join my friends parties they have to invite me, but when I do accept the invite I just join an “Xbox chat (beta)”. I can’t talk in them though because it doesn’t think I...