Windows 10: Xbox App PC recording no video?

Discus and support Xbox App PC recording no video? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I use the Xbox App to try and record a clip in-game it never shows the video, it just plays the audio. Like it will show a screenshot of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ReactionTheKid, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Xbox App PC recording no video?

Every time I use the Xbox App to try and record a clip in-game it never shows the video, it just plays the audio. Like it will show a screenshot of the beginning of when I recorded but there's never actually any video playing. I have background game recording turned on, it always notifies me when it's being used. I've tried playing the videos on the app itself and also using the Windows Media Player, or whatever the default playback app is. I went into the folder itself and double-clicked the video and tried watching it that way. No luck, same thing, just the audio of the video works. What's going on?

:)

ReactionTheKid, Nov 28, 2018
  2. FacePalm Win User

Change the folder of recording in Windows 10 Xbox app

Xbox App seems to save recordings into a folder called "Capture" in your videos library folder. Change the location of your Videos folder and it will still save into that folder just in the new location

FacePalm, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Can't record on the xbox app, it says cant record on this pc

Original Title: xbox app on windows 10

I cant record on the xbox app,it says cant record on this pc even tho ive got a AMD radeon R7 200 series graphic card

stesharp1234, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Xbox App PC recording no video?

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App PC recording no video?

1. Xbox App PC recording no video? - Similar Threads - Xbox App recording

2. Which video app for recording app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which video app for recording app?: Hi,I'm having trouble with a home builder app called Planner 5D. I've contacted them and they suggest making a video of the problem. I have no idea which video recording app to use, or how to use it to record it, and they haven'tsuggested any or how to use it. Can somebody...
  3. Which video app for recording app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which video app for recording app?: Hi,I'm having trouble with a home builder app called Planner 5D. I've contacted them and they suggest making a video of the problem. I have no idea which video recording app to use, or how to use it to record it, and they haven'tsuggested any or how to use it. Can somebody...
  4. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  5. Camera App Doesn't Record Video

Camera App Doesn't Record Video: After getting my webcam I decided I would try and record some videos and test out the quality. I can open the camera app just fine and takes pictures fine, but when I go to try and take a video it stops within a second and gives me a pop-up box containing the text; "Start a...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Cannot Record Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar - Cannot Record Video: Hi, I am having issues with the 'Xbox Game Bar' being unable to record videos. If I try to record a video, I am given the error of "gaming features aren't available for the windows desktop or file explorer" and cannot enable video capture. This appears to be a common...
  7. Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Game Bar PC RECORDING: sometimes when i record games Start+Alt+R i get an annoying cracking sound... like this one timestamp https://youtu.be/ZHjUHRcXe2M?t=2017 help it's really annoying when i edit stuff :...
  8. Video recording app for windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video recording app for windows 10: The video recorder app built into windows 10 stops at 3 hours. I need an app that will go until GB storage runs out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recording-app-for-windows-10/0aff317d-49fc-4c22-b27e-2e06f1b384fd"
  9. Unable to record video in Camera app

Unable to record video in Camera app: I am unable to record video in my camera app.I don't know why?But i can take a snap in it. ***Original Title: Camera app issue*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-record-video-in-camera-app/56be50bb-4082-4d78-a6de-3055e7db00ad
  10. Xbox App Game DVR, audio records, video stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Game DVR, audio records, video stuck: This has been happening on my computer and my brothers, and we can't find anything online about it. We've had our computers for over a year now. So, this happens randomly, but sometimes when I record with the DVR the audio will be captured just fine but the video will seem...