Windows 10: Xbox App Privacy setting and network

Discus and support Xbox App Privacy setting and network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have recently been trying to change my privacy settings for Join multiplayer games - when i click allow and press save i get a message saying An... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by XBZL SPURS, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Xbox App Privacy setting and network

Hi, i have recently been trying to change my privacy settings for Join multiplayer games - when i click allow and press save i get a message saying An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
    please help me

also i dont know if this is related but my network setting says

:)

XBZL SPURS, Oct 25, 2018

2. Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Oct 25, 2018
  4. Xbox App Privacy setting and network

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App Privacy setting and network

1. Xbox App Privacy setting and network - Similar Threads - Xbox App Privacy

2. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  3. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  4. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  5. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  6. Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10: I'm trying to set my Xbox privacy setting to where nobody can see what game i'm playing or if i'm online or not, but hitting apply in my settings doesn't actually *apply* the change. My friends confirm that my status is still very visible; what can I do to hide my status or...
  7. Xbox Online Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings: I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that, it automatically redirects to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. If I click on more actions > Xbox settings, it redirects right...
  8. Xbox privacy settings are missing (companion app on a pc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox privacy settings are missing (companion app on a pc): [ATTACH] Hello. I can't invite people and appear offline to them in xbox companion app. The only solution I found is to change privacy settings, but those are missing from my account completely. \"Fing group\" asks to change privacy settings But you can't change it here...
  9. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms: Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and...
  10. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems: Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing. The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an unexpected error occurred xbox

2. xbox app privacy settings on pc

3. xbox setting and privacy

4. xbox app privacy settings pc,
  5. PC xbox app privacy settings,
  6. xbox privacy settings pc,
  7. setting xbox Networking,
  8. xbox settings an unexpected error occurred. please try again later.,
  9. xbox privacy and security settings,
  10. xbox live privacy settings for mine craft,
  11. privacy setting xbox app pc