Windows 10: Xbox App problems

Discus and support Xbox App problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, Every time I try and run the Xbox App; Windows says it needs to be updated. Please can you tell how to update this app? Thanks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathan Roberts SunkNath, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Xbox App problems

Hey there,

Every time I try and run the Xbox App; Windows says it needs to be updated. Please can you tell how to update this app?

Thanks,

:)

Nathan Roberts SunkNath, Oct 29, 2020

2. Problem with xbox app on windows 10

Hi Thrainx,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you're getting this error: 0x406 when trying to start the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 29, 2020
  3. faulfie Win User
    problem with Xbox app Win10

• Hello, i have a problem with Xbox App on Windows 10 Home Edition. The XBOX application isn't loading. Firstly it showed the error 0x409 0x80131509, then I reset the application settings . I followed the instruction steps. Looks like that didn't help. When
      I launch the XBOX application or a game that requires connection to the XBOX services, I have an infinite loading logo. In the properties of the XBOX network, i have NAT error, that couldn't resolve by built-in helper.

faulfie, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox App problems

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App problems [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Xbox App problems

1. Xbox App problems - Similar Threads - Xbox App problems

2. Problems with Xbox App Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Xbox App Win 11: Hello Together,i have Problems with my xbox app on windows 11. I own the Gamepass ultimate and can download the games but when running i cant login in every single Game.The XBOX Support helped me isolating the Issue to windows 11 bc. Streaming on Handy app and Xbox Series S...
  3. Problems with Xbox App Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Xbox App Win 11: Hello Together,i have Problems with my xbox app on windows 11. I own the Gamepass ultimate and can download the games but when running i cant login in every single Game.The XBOX Support helped me isolating the Issue to windows 11 bc. Streaming on Handy app and Xbox Series S...
  4. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  5. Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.

Problem with login to xbox apps and xbox game bar.: Hi i have a big problem with xbox game bar and xbox apps.After clicking the login button, a gray square appears, then disappears and then nothing happens.I have tried already : create new acount, sfc /scannow, update and powershell....
  6. Xbox app problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app problems: Hi guys,I am new to a laptop with windows 10s installed. The xbox app was pre installed and I have xbox game pass so was looking forward to getting a PC game to give it a whirl, namely Football Manager 2022 which is available on the game pass. I keep getting an error 0x00001...
  7. Xbox app problems

Xbox app problems: Hi guys,I am new to a laptop with windows 10s installed. The xbox app was pre installed and I have xbox game pass so was looking forward to getting a PC game to give it a whirl, namely Football Manager 2022 which is available on the game pass. I keep getting an error 0x00001...
  8. Xbox app problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox app problem: The xbox app crashes before fully loading everytime but only on my main PC account , i created a second account and it could open the xbox app so is there anyway to fix my main PC account...
  9. Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

in Windows 10 News
    Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Xbox App on Windows 10 lets you do a lot of stuff on Windows, especially if you have the console. I love streaming it on my PC when I am lazy enough to go to the console. But then, [...] This post Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app is from...
  10. Xbox app on PC Messages problem

Xbox app on PC Messages problem: Like so many before who's threads have been locked without a solution... Xbox app on my new W10 fully updated PC cannot send or view messages or conversations. All is fine in the other Xboxes, and on my phone... PC app says "Try again---we had trouble getting your...