Windows 10: Xbox app service PC

Discus and support Xbox app service PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 0x80073D26 I can't play any of my games, it sends me to the windows store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Humberto Omar Salazar, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Xbox app service PC

0x80073D26 I can't play any of my games, it sends me to the windows store.

:)

Humberto Omar Salazar, Nov 20, 2021

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 20, 2021
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Xbox app service PC

I can't log into the xbox app or the store

Hi,

Issues signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 may occur if the Xbox Live Services are disabled. It is also possible that there is an issue with your profile. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur if you sign a different account on the app?
    • Are you signed in to a Microsoft account or a Local account to your computer?
    • If your Microsoft account is already added to the PC have you tried to remove and add it again?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the provided solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, enable the Xbox Live Services on your PC. Here's how:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type
      Services
      in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click
      Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Loraine Mon, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Xbox app service PC

1. Xbox app service PC - Similar Threads - Xbox app service

2. Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Gaming Services and Xbox app: Upon trying to install games on the Xbox app through Game Pass, I am being told that I don't have Gaming Services installed.I have tried all the support info I could find including registry editing, reinstalling Gaming Services and Xbox app through PowerShell, uninstalling...
  3. xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app pc: xbox app keeps kicking me out of party every 10-25 seconds. It's been doing this every other day now. I've uninstalled it, reset and repaired it and nothing is working. It doesn't even tell me I've been kicked, everything goes quiet. On top of that the app takes ages to load...
  4. Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in on the Xbox app on my NEW pc that I’ve never used before it keeps asking for a windows hello pin I’ve never set before, I’ve only used my phone and Xbox and I never set it before on there pls help me sign in to my pc or at least remove the pin...
  5. Xbox app on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in on the Xbox app on my NEW pc that I’ve never used before it keeps asking for a windows hello pin I’ve never set before, I’ve only used my phone and Xbox and I never set it before on there pls help me sign in to my pc or at least remove the pin...
  6. Xbox app service PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app service PC: 0x80073D26 I can't play any of my games, it sends me to the windows store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-service-pc/d8623ce5-7aa1-4fa0-9770-0b498ca2c873
  7. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  8. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  9. Xbox app on PC

Xbox app on PC: Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk cant change individual peoples volumes cant adjust your own activation threshold for your mic. Friends who I know have good...
  10. Xbox app on pc

Xbox app on pc: These past few days I've a had trouble talking to my friends on the xbox app on pc it would say it's connected on my screen but on there's it said I was connecting and I need help with these I don't know what's happening the mobile app does let me talk to them but no the PC...