Windows 10: Xbox app sign in error

Discus and support Xbox app sign in error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot sign into my xbox app on windows as every time I press sign it a pop up comes up around 4 times then nothing happens. I have seen many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmeraldSpider67, May 2, 2021.

1. Xbox app sign in error

Hello, I cannot sign into my xbox app on windows as every time I press sign it a pop up comes up around 4 times then nothing happens. I have seen many people talk about this error and no one has helped them. Can we get the honest truth that no one knows how to fix it?

:)

EmeraldSpider67, May 2, 2021

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Sign in error (0x409) 0x80070005

Hi,

Corrupted profile data, an outdated version of the app, and software conflicts that occur when signing in are some of the factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting issues with signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Let's isolate
    your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device or to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and your Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you using an administrator user profile?
    • Have you tried signing in to other built-in Windows 10 apps like the Store app to check if the same issue occurs?

Meanwhile, we suggest signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user data. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the
      Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select
      Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

Catherine Cus., May 2, 2021
  4. Xbox app sign in error

Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing

So after i reset my laptop OS win 10 everything work fine EXCEPT when i tried to sign in at XBOX app i get a error message 0x87dd0005. Unfortunately the suggested fix does not work.

Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

Applies to Windows 10

If you’re having trouble signing in to the Xbox app, here are a few things you can try.

• Make sure that you’ve connected to the Internet.

• Go to
      Xbox.com
      and sign in there to make sure that the Xbox service is up and running and you don’t have any issues with your account.

• On your PC, go to Start > Settings > Time & language.
      Under Date and time, make sure that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

• If none of the other options work, go to Start > Settings >
      Accounts and find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app, and select
      Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

ian dela cruz, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Xbox app sign in error

1. Xbox app sign in error - Similar Threads - Xbox app sign

2. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  3. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  4. xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in: ive been trying to log into the xbox app on my pc, but it keeps showing the "not connected to the internet" error code. i tried creating a new account to see if that would work but that didn't either. i know im connected im not sure what the issue could be i feel like ive...
  5. xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in

xbox app error code 0x800704cf can't sign in: ive been trying to log into the xbox app on my pc, but it keeps showing the "not connected to the internet" error code. i tried creating a new account to see if that would work but that didn't either. i know im connected im not sure what the issue could be i feel like ive...
  6. Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf: Whenever I try signing into my xbox app on windows 10 it tells me "you'll need internet for this" and shows the error code "0x800704cf". I don't have trouble signing into other accounts. For some reason it is only my main account which has the game pass and I don't feel like...
  7. Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf

Xbox app sign in Error code: 0x800704cf: Whenever I try signing into my xbox app on windows 10 it tells me "you'll need internet for this" and shows the error code "0x800704cf". I don't have trouble signing into other accounts. For some reason it is only my main account which has the game pass and I don't feel like...
  8. xbox app wont sign in

xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  9. Can't sign in xbox app. error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in xbox app. error: I keep an error when trying to sign in the xbox app or when i try to verify my account in settingsError Code: 00000000 Correlation Id: fabcffe8705b41f0aa8bcde14c0dbd55 Timestamp: 2021-07-29T11:32:39.655Z...
  10. Xbox App not signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not signing in: I recently bought a subscription to the PC Gamepass to try it out. But on redownloading the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 I cannot seem to sign in at all. On opening the app I'll get a login screen where it finds my account and asks me to select it. On selecting it it'll...