Windows 10: Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

Discus and support Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a last ditch effort as the support I got by phone was absolutely useless. I've have done basically everything you can imagine to troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William LeRoy, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

This is a last ditch effort as the support I got by phone was absolutely useless. I've have done basically everything you can imagine to troubleshoot this already, so please don't waste my time asking if I've reset, reinstalled, repaired, restarted my PC, signed into my Microsoft account on Windows, etc.

Every time I try to sign in anywhere in the Xbox app on PC, the gray box flickers up and off a few times and then disappears altogether until I try again. There is no way for me to sign in to the app because of this.

If anyone has had this issue and found a fix or a workaround, please let me know.

:)

William LeRoy, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

cant sign in modern apps (popping up and crashing)

i cant sign in to any modern windows 10 whenever i try the signing in a square pops up and disappears (crashing).
    like if i sign in to xbox app it just flicker and closes.and if i try to sign in through the windows 10 settings the same thing happens. i have already reset all modern apps and reinstalled them and cleared the cache and still nothing.

xdarkmario, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

1. Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into... - Similar Threads - Xbox App sign

2. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App: Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with...
  3. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App: Whenever I try to sign into these apps it will produce a login window to enter my password. Entering the password will just reset the page and emailing a code to my email does the same thing. The password is correct and the window will not say it is incorrect as it does with...
  4. Cannot sign into Windows Store or Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox app wont sign in

xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  6. cannot sign into the xbox app on Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot sign into the xbox app on Win10: i can see and play my games, offline. on the app when i go into settings it has my acct listed for purchases but has a sign in button at the top still.Clicking that, nothing happens. no sign in window or anythingi have tried to reset the store, sign into a local account and...
  7. Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar

Cannot Sign into Xbox Services xbox app, game bar: I cannot sign into any xbox app other than console companion or the Microsoft store. I have bought games that I am no longer able to play for whatever reason. Every time I click Sign In, it pops a blank window up for less than half a second and then immediately closes that...
  8. Will signing into Xbox app automatically sign me into Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will signing into Xbox app automatically sign me into Windows?: I was going to log into the Xbox app to use game pass but I'm worried it'll use that Microsoft account to log in on Windows too. I currently use a local account on Windows and would prefer it stay that way. If it does, then is there any alternative to the Xbox app to still...
  9. Xbox App not signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not signing in: I recently bought a subscription to the PC Gamepass to try it out. But on redownloading the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 I cannot seem to sign in at all. On opening the app I'll get a login screen where it finds my account and asks me to select it. On selecting it it'll...
  10. Cant Sign in on Xbox App

Cant Sign in on Xbox App: I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b Note: I tried resetting the app but didn't work....