Windows 10: Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

Discus and support Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a last ditch effort as the support I got by phone was absolutely useless. I've have done basically everything you can imagine to troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William LeRoy, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

This is a last ditch effort as the support I got by phone was absolutely useless. I've have done basically everything you can imagine to troubleshoot this already, so please don't waste my time asking if I've reset, reinstalled, repaired, restarted my PC, signed into my Microsoft account on Windows, etc.

Every time I try to sign in anywhere in the Xbox app on PC, the gray box flickers up and off a few times and then disappears altogether until I try again. There is no way for me to sign in to the app because of this.

If anyone has had this issue and found a fix or a workaround, please let me know.

:)

William LeRoy, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

cant sign in modern apps (popping up and crashing)

i cant sign in to any modern windows 10 whenever i try the signing in a square pops up and disappears (crashing).
    like if i sign in to xbox app it just flicker and closes.and if i try to sign in through the windows 10 settings the same thing happens. i have already reset all modern apps and reinstalled them and cleared the cache and still nothing.

xdarkmario, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into...

1. Xbox App sign-in window flickers on and off a few times and disappears. Cannot sign into... - Similar Threads - Xbox App sign

2. Will signing into Xbox app automatically sign me into Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will signing into Xbox app automatically sign me into Windows?: I was going to log into the Xbox app to use game pass but I'm worried it'll use that Microsoft account to log in on Windows too. I currently use a local account on Windows and would prefer it stay that way. If it does, then is there any alternative to the Xbox app to still...
  3. Windows Xbox app won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Xbox app won't sign in: The xbox app was working before but now won't sign in. Hitting the sign in button brings up a grey pop up that flickers twice and doesn't do anything: [IMG] I have tried a lot of things: * uninstall/reinstall * app reset * app refresh * uninstall/remove everything...
  4. signing in on the xbox app on PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in on the xbox app on PC: When I usually go onto the app I am already logged in and can play games I have installed, however today I have been logged out and whenever I click log in nothing happens, I have reset and uninstalled multiple times and still nothing works has anyone else had this issue and...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows: I've been trying for days. I reinstalled countless times, I've signed out of my account on my pc and tried signing in, I've tried resetting the data, I've treid everything. This morning it actually signed me in for a few hours then glitched out and now I can't sign back in....
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app

Can't sign in on Xbox for Windows app: I'm trying to buy game pass on windows but I need to sign in to do that. When I try to sign in, the sign in button does nothing. I click on it and nothing happens. This also happens on the feedback center....
  7. Cant sign into Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant sign into Xbox app: I feel like Charlie from always sunny looking for “Pepe Silvia”. I have been researching this past week and have found nothing to my problem. Every time I load up the Xbox app and try to sign in, I’m met with “we couldn’t sign you in to Xbox live. The process terminated...
  8. Xbox App not signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not signing in: I recently bought a subscription to the PC Gamepass to try it out. But on redownloading the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 I cannot seem to sign in at all. On opening the app I'll get a login screen where it finds my account and asks me to select it. On selecting it it'll...
  9. Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off

Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off: I am the administrator and the only user of my new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10. I don't want to have to type a password or use the face recognition function every time that I lift the laptop's lid. But I'm being forced by Windows to sign in every time because it will...
  10. Cant Sign in on Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Sign in on Xbox App: I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b Note: I tried resetting the app but didn't work....