Windows 10: Xbox App Streaming Lag

Discus and support Xbox App Streaming Lag in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZappZzzz, Oct 6, 2018.

1. ZappZzzz Win User

Xbox App Streaming Lag

Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox app. Nothing has worked though. My download/upload is around 100mbps, and the stream test on the Xbox app says I can stream on very high, high, medium, and low. When streaming though, regardless of if I'm on low or very high, my stream experiences heavy lag spikes every 3-4 seconds. My computer can handle streaming at 1440p/60 fps as well, as its got an intel i7 8700k CPU and a good graphics card. It streams PC games very easily at high settings through OBS but when it's through the Xbox app, it's choppy no matter what I do. Is there a reason for this? Or am I just out of luck?

:)

ZappZzzz, Oct 6, 2018

2. Lagging in xbox app streaming

I am having a problem with game streaming on the xbox app. When on the xbox interface, it works fine with no lag, but when I start playing a game, the stream begins to lag. The most confusing thing about this is that it causes my computer to become unresponsive;
    when I hover my mouse over the stream, it would take 10-30 seconds for the interface to appear, and when I press the "stop streaming" button, the pc would sometimes freeze. It is also important to note that this is a very recent problem.

Macias_870, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Lagging in xbox app streaming

I am having a problem with game streaming on the xbox app. When on the xbox interface, it works fine with no lag, but when I start playing a game, the stream begins to lag. The most confusing thing about this is that it causes my computer to become unresponsive;
    when I hover my mouse over the stream, it would take 10-30 seconds for the interface to appear, and when I press the "stop streaming" button, the pc would sometimes freeze. It is also important to note that this is a very recent problem.

Macias_870, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Xbox App Streaming Lag

Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App Streaming Lag

1. Xbox App Streaming Lag - Similar Threads - Xbox App Streaming

2. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  3. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  4. Streaming xbox series x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming xbox series x: The xbox companion app is telling me it doesn't support series x. SO how do I stream the games on pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-xbox-series-x/6f386c73-85f3-4385-b3c6-26f4e3ddb380
  5. Xbox live apps lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live apps lagging: Whenever i go into an Xbox app minecraft, Xbox console companion, etc it lags A LOT its not even playable when it laggs like that. also every Xbox app signed me out and when i sign in then it laggs. ive tried tfc/ scannow and resetting those apps nothing works....
  6. New Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app for Android Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app for Android Xbox: Play Xbox games on your Android phone or tablet with the Xbox Game Streaming app. Stream over WiFi or your mobile network. Enjoy console-quality games like Gears 5 and Sea of Thieves directly from the cloud with Project xCloud (Preview). Or, stream Xbox One games installed on...
  7. Audio lags behind video when streaming on Xbox One S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio lags behind video when streaming on Xbox One S: I stream video from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox One S using the Films & TV app. But audio signal always lags about 1.5 seconds behind the video. I connected my computer and Xbox One S to the network via a Cat 6 Ethernet cable. The broadband speed is 100mbps...
  8. Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App: Hey all, Long story short, I have been working past year or so fine streaming from the Xbox to my laptop remotely. Now all of a sudden, I am not able to connect via port forwarding or by putting the Xbox (with static IP) into the routers dmz. I have factory reset my...
  9. Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media: Alright I have spend HOURS trying to figure this issue out. To the point of doing a reboot because "support" said the issue was a corrupted WMP file. Issue still isn't fixed (obviously, I'm here trying to stop myself from tearing out my hair). I am trying to stream movies...
  10. Stream Media to Xbox 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stream Media to Xbox 360: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have lost something I used frequently, the ability to stream movies & pictures to my Xbox 360. Apparently Windows Media Center isn't supported on Win10. Looking for any suggestions or 3rd party apps, free solutions*Smile I downloaded and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app lag

2. audio lag in windows 10 xbox streaming

3. xbox app stream delay

4. xbox app streaming lag