Windows 10: xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome"

Discus and support xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The app has been stuck like this for almost 2 hours. I've tried wsreset.exe, installing from the windows store, and have restarted 3 times.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yiminghuang3, Dec 30, 2020.

1. xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome"

The app has been stuck like this for almost 2 hours. I've tried wsreset.exe, installing from the windows store, and have restarted 3 times. xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome" 7b5b535c-e1fc-4ecd-8dac-9bf910ea6a19?upload=true.png

:)

yiminghuang3, Dec 30, 2020

2. DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

Thank you Jeffrey,

I guess not need for step 2 as I won't run it as .ps1 script.

I tried the command, but the game is still stuck in the Xbox app, keep in mind that the game is not listed in Windows apps.

Ashraf Al-Askari, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome" [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 30, 2020
  4. xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome"

Xbox app stuck on loading

Hi,

An outdated version of the Xbox app, and software conflicts with the program installed on your computer are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried accessing other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?

In the meantime, we recommend running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help resolve issues with applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to check if there are updates available for the Xbox app.

We also recommend keeping your device up-to-date. See
    How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Another solution you may perform is to reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:
    • Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app and check if you'll encounter the same issue.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the solutions above.

Catherine Cus., Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome"

1. xbox app stuck on "Making Things Awesome" - Similar Threads - xbox app stuck

2. Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes: I have tried a many fixes, but the Xbox app on my PC crashes every time I open it. I've tried repairing, resetting, and repeatedly uninstalled the app, one microsoft employ suggested comp promt but no progress. I just want to enjoy game pass on my PC, any sort of help will be...
  3. Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on xbox logo and crashes: I have tried a many fixes, but the Xbox app on my PC crashes every time I open it. I've tried repairing, resetting, and repeatedly uninstalled the app, one microsoft employ suggested comp promt but no progress. I just want to enjoy game pass on my PC, any sort of help will be...
  4. I try to download the xbox app for windows 10 but it gets stuck on making things awesome...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to download the xbox app for windows 10 but it gets stuck on making things awesome...: in the browser, it downloads the setup and i click on it. then i get into the app and it starts downloading. But every time it just gets stuck downloading 1/4 of the way through and just stays like that. I've been trying to download this app for months... someone help me fix...
  5. I try to download the xbox app for windows 10 but it gets stuck on making things awesome...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to download the xbox app for windows 10 but it gets stuck on making things awesome...: in the browser, it downloads the setup and i click on it. then i get into the app and it starts downloading. But every time it just gets stuck downloading 1/4 of the way through and just stays like that. I've been trying to download this app for months... someone help me fix...
  6. Xbox Installer stuck at Making things awesome

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Installer stuck at Making things awesome: [ATTACH]When installing the Xbox App, if you see the Xbox Installer stuck with a progress bar saying Making Things awesome, then this post will help you resolve the problem. The error occurs when you download and install the Xbox Installer app or when you are reinstalling the...
  7. Awesome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Awesome.: Awesome, Very awesome.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/awesome/465c850e-b183-40e5-a481-41f006015315
  8. Xbox installer stuck on "Making things awesome" in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox installer stuck on "Making things awesome" in Windows 10: Hello, I've purchased Game Pass and have tried to install the Xbox app, from the Store app either from XboxInstaller.exe, downloaded from the Game Pass site. But it stuck on "Making things awesome". I'm also getting "Update error 0x80080005 on Windows 10" error. Already...
  9. May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome.

in Windows 10 Customization
    May Update's Pointer Color and Size thing -- is awesome.: I've got a 25 inch 2K monitor with aging eyes before it. A slightly bigger pointer with a matching color? Why not! [img] 162050
  10. tablet mode is awesome

in Windows 10 Support
    tablet mode is awesome: Very impressed with tablet mode. Very easy to go into and exit from. Always returns to the Windows 10 start screen. BTW, when running in tablet mode, Windows 10 actually boots to the start screen ! Takes a little getting used to... one must know how to use TASK VIEW...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox installer making things awesome

2. xbox installer getting stuck

3. xbox app installer stuck

4. xbox installer stuck,
  5. xbox app stuck on making things better,
  6. xbox pc app making things awesome