Windows 10: Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...

Discus and support Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying for hours to fix this issue to no avail. I cannot get Xbox party chat to work with friends. I can join the part, but no voice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wm12321414512312, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...

Hi, I've been trying for hours to fix this issue to no avail. I cannot get Xbox party chat to work with friends. I can join the part, but no voice. When showing the Teredo state via CMD, the state is "offline" and the error is "failed to resolve server name".

Teredo Parameters
    ---------------------------------------------
    Type : enterpriseclient
    Server Name : client
    Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
    Client Port : unspecified
    State : offline
    Error : failed to resolve server name

There is NO Teredo network adapter AT ALL in the device manager (showing hidden devices).

Things I've tried:

• installed all lan drivers for my motherboard (MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium)
    • restarted my pc a million times
    • restarted my router
    • forwarded the following ports: 88 (UDP), 3074 (UDP and TCP), 53 (UDP and TCP), 80 (TCP), 500 (UDP), 3544 (UDP), 4500 (UDP)'
    • set the state type of Teredo to "enterpriseclient"
    • restarted the IP Service multiple times
    • verifed all Xbox Services are running and restarted several times
    • reinstalled the Xbox App
    • verified UPNP and NAT is enabled in my router
    • tried enabling DMZ

Among other various fixes and none have even come close to resolving this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

wm12321414512312, Sep 15, 2018
  2. nap4lm69 Win User

Xbox app on PC - "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Hello,

The problem I am having is that the Xbox app on Windows 10 shows the NAT Type as :Teredo is unable to qualify.

However the problem actually seems to be a disconnect between Teredo and the app, as shown below:

Type : natawareclient

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com

Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo host-specific relay

Network : unmanaged

NAT : cone

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes

Local Mapping : 192.168.1.XXX:56398

External NAT Mapping : XXX.XX.XX.XXX:56398

Numbers changed for security reasons

Xbox App network status

Internet Connection : Connected

Xbox Live Services : Up and running

Xbox Multiplayer:

NAT type :Teredo is unable to qualify

Server connectivity : Blocked

Performance:

Latency :Not available

Packet Loss : Blocked

I have already completed all the recommended steps from the following two links:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

Tony

nap4lm69, Sep 15, 2018
  3. My NAT type says "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Hi Kole,

You may receive the error message Teredo is unable to qualify
    if your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network
    address translation (NAT). To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you have already done those steps as you mentioned in your description, you may proceed to open the network ports and setting a static Teredo port by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...

Xbox app network status; Teredo is unable to qualify teredo tunneling pseudo is not on my pc

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for bringing this up. If you have a Teredo is unable to qualify
    NAT type on Xbox app, it wants to inform you that your computer is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.
    Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC that’s disabling Teredo functionality. I suggest
    that you follow the solutions provided on this link to check if that will help you change the NAT type on
    the Xbox app.

If you already performed the solutions provided on the page and the issue still persists, I suggest that you reach our Xbox Support to address this issue. In this way, they could help us investigate the cause of the problem and find a way to have it
    fixed. You may refer to this link to reach them.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Ariel Acu, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...

1. Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:... - Similar Threads - Xbox App Teredo

2. Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type: I have tried absolutely everything I have found on the internet. Everything. I am losing my mind. Registry edit did nothing. IP helper is working. It does not appear in device manager with show hidden devices. The add legacy hardware in device manager does not show a teredo...
  3. Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type: I have tried absolutely everything I have found on the internet. Everything. I am losing my mind. Registry edit did nothing. IP helper is working. It does not appear in device manager with show hidden devices. The add legacy hardware in device manager does not show a teredo...
  4. Xbox server and Teredo connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox server and Teredo connectivity issues: I have Windows 10, ver 10.0.19041 with no more updates available Ive owned Forza Horizon 4 on PC for over a year now and I have never been able to connect to the online services at all, ever. The most is does online is it compares how many billboard signs I've destroyed or...
  5. teredo/server connectivity blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    teredo/server connectivity blocked: 1.Teredo is unable to qualify/Sever connectivity blocked ive had this issue for months it used to be fine but then randomly i started having this issue ive tried port fowarding and all the steps microsoft said to do but no help the issue will usually either be an open nat...
  6. Xbox Networking issues ("Teredo is unable to qualify", "Server Connectivity Blocked")

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Networking issues ("Teredo is unable to qualify", "Server Connectivity Blocked"): Today, for some reason, I started having issues downloading and playing online multiplayer games from the Microsoft Store (launched directly from it or via the Xbox app). Checked Xbox Networking, under Settings > Gaming: "NAT Type" had the message "Teredo is unable to...
  7. My NAT Type says Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My NAT Type says Teredo is unable to qualify: On my PC that is connected with a Ethernet cable it says under Xbox Live Multiplayer, NAT Type is Teredo is unable to qualify and my Server connectivity says Blocked and I have checked the NAT type and Server connectivity on another PC and it all worked the NAT Type says...
  8. Teredo and NAT type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo and NAT type: Hi, I have been having issues with the Teredo Tunneling Adapter for a couple of months now. It is missing from Device Manager and I cannot use Xbox party chat. In the Xbox Networking section in Settings, it says Teredo is unable to qualify and that server connectivity is...
  9. Cant connect to xbox servers because of teredo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant connect to xbox servers because of teredo: I tried everything i found in internet but nothing worked for me. It keeps saying "blocked" and i cant connect to horizon life. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-xbox-servers-because-of-teredo/20392b50-5956-4a8f-8aac-2d665f984c46"
  10. Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Teredo Issues - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to quality - Server connectivity:...: Hi, I've been trying for hours to fix this issue to no avail. I cannot get Xbox party chat to work with friends. I can join the part, but no voice. When showing the Teredo state via CMD, the state is "offline" and the error is "failed to resolve server name". Teredo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”

2. NAT type on Windows 10 displays Teredo is unable to qualify

3. xbox one teredo fix

4. teredo removing xbox appx,
  5. NAT type not found teredo issue on windows 10 PC,
  6. xbox multiplayer teredo offline,
  7. xbox one in dmz and still says teredo,
  8. teredo nat type issue for hotspot,
  9. trying to have a party chat on xbox one live but says discconect on my profile,
  10. xbox nat cant get address teredo,
  11. xbox one multiplayer connection issues teredo,
  12. multiple pcs using xbox companion app windows 10 nat strict,
  13. bitdefender blocking xbox chat,
  14. xbox one nat type unavailable teredo fix,
  15. xbox app not good on PC static issue