Windows 10: Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window.

Discus and support Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As it says in the title, I cannot open a game window without Xbox app deciding that must mean I want to tell everyone I'm online, even when I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TLerror, Aug 25, 2019.

1. TLerror Win User

Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window.

As it says in the title, I cannot open a game window without Xbox app deciding that must mean I want to tell everyone I'm online, even when I don't open the app. I also have Gamebar disabled, but that doesn't seem to stop it. This is a serious privacy concern. It shouldn't even be a possibility that I appear online unless I myself have opened the app that broadcasts what I am doing to the world. Please tell me how to stop this immediately.

:)

TLerror, Aug 25, 2019

2. Problem in xbox app Broadcasting in Windows 10

I am facing a problem in xbox app in win 10. I am trying to broadcasting my gameplay in xbox app but it is not broadcasting and showing that your
    NAT type is Strict and in broadcasting it only records audio of game.

AnujYadav101, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window.

"Broadcast game audio only" not unchecking

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to uncheck the "Broadcast game audio only". To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshooting Xbox app Game Streaming on Windows 10

If the issue persists, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app.

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window.

1. Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window. - Similar Threads - Xbox app wants

2. Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!: I recently got the Xbox Game Pass PC and downloaded Superliminal but when i tried to open it, it said that Windows could not access it and it shows that it downloaded in "WindowsApps" file. I already changed the owner of the folder, added Full control for Users and...
  3. Xbox Game Bar broadcasting PC audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar broadcasting PC audio: This might be a simple button click that I don't know about, so bear with me for asking. So any time I join an xbox party from my PC, all audio from my PC gets shared through the party. I have to pause or stop everything I'm doing so that my friends don't have to hear...
  4. Xbox App Opening Wrong Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Opening Wrong Game: I downloaded the Xbox App to play with my friends on PC. However when I try to open up an invite from a friend who is playing Sea of Thieves, it opens up Forza Horizon 4 instead. It asked me before about which program the invite should open up, but now i can't fix it. I can't...
  5. Xbox Game App games won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game App games won't open: so i was gonna play some MSFS but for some reason it wont launch on the xbox app and i tried to open it through the search bar and everytime it opens it leads me to the microsoft store and makes me install gaming services but i have installed it and i already uninstalled it...
  6. Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar: So I tried streaming to Mixer with the Xbox Game Bar but it has been removed, I've found this really inconvenient since that was my only way of streaming and I want to get back into it. I am aware of other ways to do so but most streaming platforms require mobile phone...
  7. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  8. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  9. Computer crashes anytime I play a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes anytime I play a game: Anytime I play a game for more then five minutes my computer crashes due to a bugcheck. No I haven't overclocked anything and there is no overheating going on. Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffffffffffffd0,...
  10. Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?: For the last couple of days, I have tried to play the game called survivor. Until yesterday it worked just fine, but when I tried to play it yesterday, it would not open. What do I need to do? Any help would be great....