Windows 10: Xbox app wont open windows 10

Discus and support Xbox app wont open windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. I was convinced a while back that I had some viruses on my PC so I went into my task manager and noticed a bunch of apps with the task... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoelTeer, Apr 27, 2019.

1. JoelTeer Win User

Xbox app wont open windows 10

Hello. I was convinced a while back that I had some viruses on my PC so I went into my task manager and noticed a bunch of apps with the task RuntimeBroker running along side them. At the time I was unaware what it meant so I found the directory and took control of it and deleted all the apps. I later found out this was the WindowsApps directory in Program Files. I went on to find some fixes and none worked so I asked my friend for his folder of this and it fixed the majority of the apps but one. The xbox app, I have tried many fixes for example the sfc /scannow command and a bunch of powershell commands. This also occurs on other accounts on the pc and none of these fixes work. I'm hoping someone has a fix out there and is willing to share. Thanks!

Xbox app wont open windows 10 d5961f20-264e-4e4b-8011-8e2ec97a06b8?upload=true.png

:)

JoelTeer, Apr 27, 2019

2. Windows store and Xbox app wont open

Original title: windows store and xbox app

The xbox app and the windows store app wont open on my computer

iTz_Gerry_xD, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Windows store and Xbox app wont open

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with opening Xbox and Store App.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let us know if you get any error message.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect app settings.

2. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

1. Press
    Windows + R keys to open run box.

2. Type
    WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox app wont open windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox app wont

2. Microsoft Store wont open same with the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open same with the Xbox App: As it stands I cannot open the Microsoft Store whatsoever. Upon my very first try after a restart it will open a window with nothing in it only to immediately close afterwards. I've reinstalled windows 10, used a guest account, changed my date and time to be automaticThough...
  3. Microsoft Store wont open same with the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store wont open same with the Xbox App: As it stands I cannot open the Microsoft Store whatsoever. Upon my very first try after a restart it will open a window with nothing in it only to immediately close afterwards. I've reinstalled windows 10, used a guest account, changed my date and time to be automaticThough...
  4. Xbox apps on PC wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox apps on PC wont open: Hello, Issue - Xbox App & all related services stopped working om PC yesterday.Yesterday the Xbox app stopped loading Xbox social on the Windows game bar, so i tried loading Xbox app to sign back in and the app wouldn't load. I am currently unable to use or access any Xbox...
  5. Xbox apps on PC wont open

Xbox apps on PC wont open: Hello, Issue - Xbox App & all related services stopped working om PC yesterday.Yesterday the Xbox app stopped loading Xbox social on the Windows game bar, so i tried loading Xbox app to sign back in and the app wouldn't load. I am currently unable to use or access any Xbox...
  6. My Xbox app wont open no matter what

My Xbox app wont open no matter what: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  7. Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open

Xbox App gets stuck launching and Xbox Games wont open: I've been trying to get my Xbox app to launch so I can play a game with a friend we both have Game Pass right now, theirs is working mine is not so I know the servers aren't down or anything we also use the same internet as they live with me so I know my internet is also...
  8. Apps wont open - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps wont open - Windows 10: A few apps are refusing to open like Roblox, GeForce experience and Steam, this is very annoying because I have a lot of steam games and now I cant play them because steam wont open. I followed some tutorials on YouTube and none of them worked so I was just about to pay for...
  9. My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app: I can't sign into my Xbox app. Whenever i click the "sign-in" button, nothing happens, it doesn't take me anywhere. I also tried to open the Xbox Companion app and for hours it just shows a green screen with a loading symbol in the middle. I have tried to repair both...
  10. Windows 10 apps wont open!

Windows 10 apps wont open!: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and my apps wont open. First thing I noticed is opening pictures Pictures app from Microsoft Store and videos Movies app from MS Also I noticed some other apps not working like calculator etc. And last thing I noticed is Microsoft Store is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open x box app on win 10

2. xbox beta wont open

3. xbox app wont open on windows phone

4. apps wont open 1903,
  5. xbox app.wont open windows phone,
  6. xbox app on windows mobile wont open