Windows 10: xbox app wont sign in

Discus and support xbox app wont sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColtMuncy, Jan 20, 2022.

1. ColtMuncy Win User

xbox app wont sign in

The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says "something happened on our end" error

:)

ColtMuncy, Jan 20, 2022

2. My Xbox app on my Laptop wont sign in

Hi Aaron,

Failure to authenticate the Xbox login information is one possible reason as to why you're encountering issues signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried signing in to other Windows 10 built-in applications to check if the same issue occurs?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app and the Windows 10 PC?

To determine if there's an issue with your Xbox account, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your account is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Jan 20, 2022
  3. xbox app wont let me sign in

Hi,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to sign in on the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking the link below. This can help remove problems with an app on Windows 10.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset Xbox app settings.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

If the issue persists, try to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

• Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

• Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp |
      Remove-
      AppxPackage

• Hit Enter.Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

xbox app wont sign in

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

xbox app wont sign in

1. xbox app wont sign in - Similar Threads - xbox app wont

2. Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.: Ive tried almost everything, Deleting and reinstalling, and watch multiple videos, It has also now been known to me that I cant even sign in on the websites on my phone and my PC, and wont let me sign in with another account. This is really annoying and Microsoft store also...
  3. Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox PC app not working, Xbox apps wont let me sign in PC and Mobile.: Ive tried almost everything, Deleting and reinstalling, and watch multiple videos, It has also now been known to me that I cant even sign in on the websites on my phone and my PC, and wont let me sign in with another account. This is really annoying and Microsoft store also...
  4. XBOX app wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX app wont install: i tried to reset the xbox app in the settings since it was lagging, but then i could open it or uninstall it. i tried to install it from the microsoft store but i cant either. And it appears like that on the search bar....
  5. XBOX app wont install

XBOX app wont install: i tried to reset the xbox app in the settings since it was lagging, but then i could open it or uninstall it. i tried to install it from the microsoft store but i cant either. And it appears like that on the search bar....
  6. xbox app wont sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  7. Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in

Microsoft Store or Xbox app wont let me sign in: Does anybody know how to fix this? i turned on my pc and was going to sign into another account i have when all of a sudden this shows up, does the same for the xbox app, any fixes? https://imgur.com/a/Rw4kHOt...
  8. My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app

My Windows 10 Xbox Companion app wont open, and I cant sign into the Xbox app: I can't sign into my Xbox app. Whenever i click the "sign-in" button, nothing happens, it doesn't take me anywhere. I also tried to open the Xbox Companion app and for hours it just shows a green screen with a loading symbol in the middle. I have tried to repair both...
  9. Xbox App not signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not signing in: I recently bought a subscription to the PC Gamepass to try it out. But on redownloading the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 I cannot seem to sign in at all. On opening the app I'll get a login screen where it finds my account and asks me to select it. On selecting it it'll...
  10. Cant Sign in on Xbox App

Cant Sign in on Xbox App: I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b Note: I tried resetting the app but didn't work....