Windows 10: Xbox app wont update my region.

Discus and support Xbox app wont update my region. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to buy the game pass but even though I've set my region on my windows to the correct country, whenever I try to buy the game pass, it seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/6butterboy9, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Xbox app wont update my region.

Trying to buy the game pass but even though I've set my region on my windows to the correct country, whenever I try to buy the game pass, it seems to think I'm from the United States, with no apparent way of changing it.

https://puu.sh/FTgWs/8a318caf57.png

https://puu.sh/FTgWK/e74f849ecd.png - The option to change it is grayed out.

https://puu.sh/FTgXi/246f15e40d.png - My region in the Windows settings

submitted by /u/6butterboy9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/6butterboy9, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox app wont update my region. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Jun 8, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Xbox app wont update my region.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Xbox app wont update my region.

1. Xbox app wont update my region. - Similar Threads - Xbox app wont

2. My Xbox app wont open no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox app wont open no matter what: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  3. My Xbox app wont open no matter what

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox app wont open no matter what: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztTR_631s0 and more. I even had my dad who used to fix computers as a business, and...
  4. My Xbox App wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox App wont work: My app is stuck at the pulsing black screen with the white xbox logo. It worked hours ago and now it wont launch even though I have been able to launch it on my laptop. I have tried all the troubleshoot and I don't know whats happening please help...
  5. My Xbox App wont work

My Xbox App wont work: My app is stuck at the pulsing black screen with the white xbox logo. It worked hours ago and now it wont launch even though I have been able to launch it on my laptop. I have tried all the troubleshoot and I don't know whats happening please help...
  6. XBOX app wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX app wont install: i tried to reset the xbox app in the settings since it was lagging, but then i could open it or uninstall it. i tried to install it from the microsoft store but i cant either. And it appears like that on the search bar....
  7. XBOX app wont install

XBOX app wont install: i tried to reset the xbox app in the settings since it was lagging, but then i could open it or uninstall it. i tried to install it from the microsoft store but i cant either. And it appears like that on the search bar....
  8. xbox app wont sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  9. xbox app wont sign in

xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  10. Xbox Live-Region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live-Region: could i buy xbox live even if my card is made in romania and romania is not a region on xbox? or could i get xbox live with a card from romania and have the region in another country?...