Windows 10: Xbox App Won't Update

Discus and support Xbox App Won't Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox app on a new computer I just bought. It needed an update and that's been going on for about 6 hours uninterrupted. I reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SIX FAT WHALES, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Xbox App Won't Update

I downloaded the Xbox app on a new computer I just bought. It needed an update and that's been going on for about 6 hours uninterrupted. I reset the computer, i uninstalled and reinstalled the app again, I reset Windows store, I re-registered all store apps. After continuously uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I'm currently out of options to my knowledge. I'm going to leave my computer running and check up on the app in the morning and hopefully it's updated by then. Any and all responses will be appreciated.

:)

SIX FAT WHALES, Nov 30, 2023

2. Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? Xbox App Won't Update :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer Xbox App Won't Update ;)

Tom Högstedt, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App Won't Update tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox App Won't Update

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Xbox App Won't Update tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Xbox App Won't Update

1. Xbox App Won't Update - Similar Threads - Xbox App Won't

2. Xbox App Won't Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Won't Update: I downloaded the Xbox app on a new computer I just bought. It needed an update and that's been going on for about 6 hours uninterrupted. I reset the computer, i uninstalled and reinstalled the app again, I reset Windows store, I re-registered all store apps. After...
  3. xbox app won't open saying "xbox needs an update ..."

xbox app won't open saying "xbox needs an update ...": it's weird problem. i have re-installed twice the windows 11 on my fresh PC and this is happening... tried with 22H2 then 23H2 same issue appears... windows is up-to-date and microsoft store apps also......
  4. xbox app won't open saying "xbox needs an update ..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app won't open saying "xbox needs an update ...": it's weird problem. i have re-installed twice the windows 11 on my fresh PC and this is happening... tried with 22H2 then 23H2 same issue appears... windows is up-to-date and microsoft store apps also......
  5. Xbox Accessories App won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Accessories App won't start: The light on my Xbox Elite Servies 2 turned bluish-green. I wanted to update the firmware. The Win10 XBox Accessories App will not start. It'll launch for a few seconds, then disappear. The app won't update. Windows has been updated.Any ideas?...
  6. Xbox Accessories App won't start

Xbox Accessories App won't start: The light on my Xbox Elite Servies 2 turned bluish-green. I wanted to update the firmware. The Win10 XBox Accessories App will not start. It'll launch for a few seconds, then disappear. The app won't update. Windows has been updated.Any ideas?...
  7. XBox Accessories app won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Accessories app won't install: Hello, I am trying to adjust my Elite Series 2 controller with my PC, and understand that I need the Xbox Accessories app in order to do so. The app will not install properly, I keep getting an error code: 0x80246019I have seen other people asking the same questions and tried...
  8. XBox Accessories app won't install

XBox Accessories app won't install: Hello, I am trying to adjust my Elite Series 2 controller with my PC, and understand that I need the Xbox Accessories app in order to do so. The app will not install properly, I keep getting an error code: 0x80246019I have seen other people asking the same questions and tried...
  9. Windows Xbox app won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Xbox app won't sign in: Hi, Windows Xbox worked before, but now it won't sign in. Pressing the login button brings up a gray popup that blinks twice and does nothing: I have tried many things: - uninstall / reinstall - app reset - uninstall / remove everything that xbox says from the registry with...
  10. Windows Xbox app won't sign in

Windows Xbox app won't sign in: Hi, Windows Xbox worked before, but now it won't sign in. Pressing the login button brings up a gray popup that blinks twice and does nothing: I have tried many things: - uninstall / reinstall - app reset - uninstall / remove everything that xbox says from the registry with...