Windows 10: Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

Discus and support Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SalSauce, Nov 15, 2020.

1. SalSauce Win User

Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

Hello all!

I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps and I can't even play Minecraft because I am assuming I am not signed in to Xbox. I had this problem since 11/13/2020 and it is still not working.

Thanks,

Sal

:)

SalSauce, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

1. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues - Similar Threads - Xbox app Xbox

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Xbox console companion

Xbox console companion: My xbox app just randomly uninstalled and i keep trying to reinstall it in the microsoft store and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion/bbdcdd1b-03f3-4ce1-a928-b0ff55357585
  5. Xbox console companion

Xbox console companion: Hi everyone I used to be using Microsoft console companion to stream my X1S display on my laptop, but I bought Game Pass Ultimate and the Companion recommended me to download the Xbox app as I did. But the progress stuck for 2 hours and didn't move so I closed it. On one of...
  6. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  7. xbox console companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox console companion: i have tried litteraly everthing from command prompts to uninstalling to rebooting everything that people hvae suggested and i still cant join a party when i try to join a party i can heard my friend for a few seconds then t hey cut out...
  8. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Console Companion: Whenever I try to install the Xbox Console Companion app I keep getting an error saying that it can't be installed. I've tried everything it's just the app it self won't install. My internet is fine but, the installer just keeps saying "Couldn't install. We'll try again...
  9. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  10. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Console Companion: I have a problem with this link, its displayed onscreen at the start up page almost dead center. I can not click it or delete it, its on there when I go onto other programs, internet, or gaming. Please help!!???!! [IMG]...