Windows 10: Xbox Application on Windows 11

Discus and support Xbox Application on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I just got Game Pass- wanted to play some Back 4 Blood. But no game will install from Game Pass, and I can't sign into the Microsoft account "used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by C3NO, Oct 19, 2021.

1. C3NO Win User

Xbox Application on Windows 11

So, I just got Game Pass- wanted to play some Back 4 Blood. But no game will install from Game Pass, and I can't sign into the Microsoft account "used for Xbox" Tried restarting all Xbox services, reinstalled Game Services, basically everything. And by everything I mean everything I know, that's why I'm here. If you could help, that'd be amazing- thanks <3

:)

2. regan1985 Win User

Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox Application on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Xbox Application

2. Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.: I recently installed a clean copy of Windows 11 on my computer and used the license linked to my account to activate windows. I ran into an issue where the Xbox application/Microsoft store would reinstall a copy of Jurassic world Evolution 2, Halo infinite and Forza...
  3. Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox and Microsoft store keeps reinstalling the same 3 applications on every system reboot.: I recently installed a clean copy of Windows 11 on my computer and used the license linked to my account to activate windows. I ran into an issue where the Xbox application/Microsoft store would reinstall a copy of Jurassic world Evolution 2, Halo infinite and Forza...
  4. How to fix this issue with the Xbox application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this issue with the Xbox application: When I try to play ark through the Xbox app on my pc it just says “ark survival failed to launch in a small box. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. How to fix this issue with the Xbox application

How to fix this issue with the Xbox application: When I try to play ark through the Xbox app on my pc it just says “ark survival failed to launch in a small box. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. Can't sign in with parent's account to Microsoft Store or Xbox application while logged to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in with parent's account to Microsoft Store or Xbox application while logged to...: I have bought a game from Microsoft Store with my personal account and I'd like my children to be able to play it as well from their own profiles. I have tried to solve that problem, but can't because when I have logged into Windows with my child's account and try to go to...
  7. Can't sign in with parent's account to Microsoft Store or Xbox application while logged to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in with parent's account to Microsoft Store or Xbox application while logged to...: I have bought a game from Microsoft Store with my personal account and I'd like my children to be able to play it as well from their own profiles. I have tried to solve that problem, but can't because when I have logged into Windows with my child's account and try to go to...
  8. Can't sign in with parent's account to Microsoft Store or Xbox application while logged to...

9. My xbox application will not open up correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox application will not open up correctly: So for the past 4 hours I have been trying to get into my xbox application on my pc to play a game, but every time I open it, it just loads and never lets me do anything. The work around gets me into the application but it won't let me sign in, install, or play anything at...
  10. My xbox application will not open up correctly

My xbox application will not open up correctly: So for the past 4 hours I have been trying to get into my xbox application on my pc to play a game, but every time I open it, it just loads and never lets me do anything. The work around gets me into the application but it won't let me sign in, install, or play anything at...