Windows 10: Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020

Discus and support Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Today, our team at Xbox celebrated Japanese gaming culture in a showcase stream for Tokyo Game Show Online 2020 – a virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020

Source: Konnichiwa Japan: Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2020

2. PS3 crashing issues at Tokyo Game Show.

When Sony showed off it's next generation console at the Tokyo Game Show, it didn't exactly perform according to plan. The PS3's occasionally locked, and required a reboot to play properly again. Most people are claiming the PS3 is overheating, though Sony denies all claims. In response to this, Sony's stock fell 2.5%. However, in Sony's defense, the Tokyo Game Show was a sweltering A/C free convention, all PS3's were encased, and so far every next generation console has freezing problems, though some not in such extreme heat.

Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020 ps3fan_thm.jpg

Source: Kotaku

zekrahminator, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 24, 2020
  4. eliasbenb Win User

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

EDIT:

• Edit 1: still no actual answer for a way to fix this. But I just factory reset my PC, the volume mixer works perfectly now. I know this is not the answer you wanted, but it's all we have
    Before I go into details do not suggest:

• Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it
    • Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app
    • Doing the 'sfc /scannow 'command
    • Telling me to use the volume mixer built into windows
    • Referring me to the Xbox Game Bar app troubleshooting page

OK, now that we go that out of the way. I have had this problem for about 3 weeks. The issue is that the Xbox Game Bar doesn't display the volume mixer correctly, it only shows the main audio driver's volume mixer and nothing else (no app volume mixer like:
    CS:GO, Microsoft Edge Beta, Spotify etc.).

Photo for reference:

Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020 60f145ea-e940-4f04-a916-f79e664003a1?upload=true.png

For the Microsoft employees reading this, this is a persistent issue in Windows. I will list other posts on this forum with the same issue to show the scale of the issue. All of these posts have not been solved so far:

eliasbenb, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2020 #TGS2020 - Similar Threads - Xbox Tokyo Game

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  4. Xbox Game Bar + Networking showing Blocked

Xbox Game Bar + Networking showing Blocked: Hi, About 2 weeks ago my Xbox Game Bar worked perfectly and had no issues at all pp until last week, when suddenly whenever I joined a party it would say connecting... then showed a yellow exclamation mark and said "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later."...
  5. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app: My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my Xbox app nor site....
  6. Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020 HELP!!!: Hi, I've somehow screwed up my MSFS 2020 installation: 1. Downloaded Xbox game pass for PC and pre-order of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to trial the simulator and loved it so much I wanted to buy it. 2. Wanted a DVD hard copy of the game for some unknown reason so purchased...
  7. Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass and boxed version of MSFS 2020: Hi, I've somehow screwed up my MSFS 2020 installation: 1. Downloaded Xbox game pass for PC and pre-order of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 to trial the simulator and loved it so much I wanted to buy it. 2. Wanted a DVD hard copy of the game for some unknown reason so purchased...
  8. Fresh install + Xbox Beta not showing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install + Xbox Beta not showing games: I was having a few issues on my main drive, so I formatted and did a fresh install of Windows 10. I had my games saved to a different drive but now they are not showing up in the Xbox beta app. And I can't change the location where new content is saved without being asked to...
  9. Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store not showing all Xbox games: I’ve been trying to get Ark: Survival Evolved onto my pc because right now i have it on xbox one and steam which don’t support cross play to each other. I was able to log in to my xbox account through Microsoft store on the pc but when i went to my games it only shows...
  10. Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling the Xbox Game Monitoring Service in 2020: Hi everyone. I've been trying to find a way to disable Xbox game monitoring on Windows 10, but all tutorials for how to do this reference a registry key (xbgm) and service (Xbox Game Monitoring Service) that just plain don't exist. I've seen a few other people post about this...