Windows 10: Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reveem, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Reveem Win User

Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass

So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox 360, which I kinda already assumed the answer, but I mentioned that it would be a wonderful idea if it was a reality, if you had the Xbox Game Pass for PC and if, in the future, the backwards compatibility program could eventually go live on that aswell, so PC gamers who no longer own Xbox 360's or dont have the money to buy the newest Xbox console can still revisit all those games they hold dear. What do you guys think about being able to play Xbox 360 games that you already own on PC?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

Reveem, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    More Original Xbox Games Coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Source: More Original Xbox Games Coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft hints original Xbox games backward compatibility on Xbox One

Read more: Microsoft hints at possibility of backward compatibility for original Xbox games on Xbox One

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Xbox Backwards Compatibility

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers: Hey fellow Microsoft community members,I'm encountering a compatibility issue between Xbox Game Pass for PC and my gaming computer, and I'm seeking your assistance to resolve it. Here are the specifics: Problem: I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, hoping to enjoy...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - Compatibility Issue with Gaming Computers: Hey fellow Microsoft community members,I'm encountering a compatibility issue between Xbox Game Pass for PC and my gaming computer, and I'm seeking your assistance to resolve it. Here are the specifics: Problem: I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, hoping to enjoy...
  4. XBOX GAME PASS PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hi, I bought an Xbox game pass for pc but I can't log in, and I get the message "it looks like your credit card is going to expire soon. Update it now so you can continue playing", but my next payday is 15/02/22, and I can't download anything because I get the message unknown...
  5. XBOX GAME PASS PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hi, I bought an Xbox game pass for pc but I can't log in, and I get the message "it looks like your credit card is going to expire soon. Update it now so you can continue playing", but my next payday is 15/02/22, and I can't download anything because I get the message unknown...
  6. Xbox Game pass PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game pass PC: So with Mlb The Show 21 coming out on game pass the 20th will i be able to play it while on my pc or qill it not work on pc and just on xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc/0a882db6-40f7-4235-95a1-98806470b11c
  7. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  8. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  9. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  10. Upcoming of Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upcoming of Xbox One Backwards Compatibility: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie Final Fantasy XIII Cars: Race-O-Rama Sonic Unleashed Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox) SEGA Superstars Tennis Crash: Mind Over Mutant Disney\Pixar's Up video...