Windows 10: Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.

Discus and support Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So recently noticed that the Xbox beta app was out, installed it to my PC, and downloaded Gears 5 and The master chief collectionWhich I have on Steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by r0ids177, Dec 29, 2019.

1. r0ids177 Win User

Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.

So recently noticed that the Xbox beta app was out, installed it to my PC, and downloaded Gears 5 and The master chief collectionWhich I have on Steam also

Firstly the downloads compared to any other download from any other source was incredibly slow! I had to leave Gears over night Yeah I know its a massive game, but I've downloaded more games from steam that amount to more than that quicker

But that actual problem is, The games are unplayable, both games load fine, navigate the menu no problems, Cinematic at the beginning of Gears worked with out an issue. But as soon as I enter the game itself, my FPS are low and jumpy/laggy.

Ive never really experienced anything like it before so find it hard to describe correctly; If no moving, the game worksboth Once I try to move I will for a second-ish and then it stops completely for about a second or two, and just rince and repeat.

Now normally I'd just turn down the setting or something like that but ive done that on both game and nothing. Restarted the works.

Also something else to note, The Master Chief collection which I have installed from Steam. Works without a single problem, on the highest of specs.

Is it me or is there something I am missing? A Setting somewhere?

All games are located in the same HDD.

My Rig:

CPU i7-9700K @3.60GHz Kaby Lake

GPU GeForce RTX 2060 4.0GB

RAM 32GB

Windows 10. Fully Updated including All drivers etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

:)

r0ids177, Dec 29, 2019

2. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

Source:
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag. - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta app

2. Stuttering Low FPS Microsoft Store And Xbox App Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering Low FPS Microsoft Store And Xbox App Videos: As the title says. No matter Microsoft Store or Xbox App. If I click on a game and view the trailer for the game, in the small screen it plays fine, but as soon as I choose the fullscreen option, the game video starts to play like it is at 144p @20Hz and all slow motion.GTX...
  3. Stuttering Low FPS Microsoft Store And Xbox App Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering Low FPS Microsoft Store And Xbox App Videos: As the title says. No matter Microsoft Store or Xbox App. If I click on a game and view the trailer for the game, in the small screen it plays fine, but as soon as I choose the fullscreen option, the game video starts to play like it is at 144p @20Hz and all slow motion.GTX...
  4. Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta: Tried to fix my xbox application because I'm trying to get Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but I can't because the Xbox Beta isn't working at all and I'm trying to fix it all morning. Tried to reset the microsoft store, do the xbox installer way, and command scripts to see if it...
  5. Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App: I have an issue with the Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App where I am unable to sign. I am able to start the app no problem but when I click sign in on either app, nothing happens, no separate window or prompt to let me sign in and it feels like I tried everything but nothing...
  6. Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Xbox Beta or any Microsoft Store games.: So I bought the xbox game pass for pc, and when i tried to download xbox beta, i got an error even after restarting the pc so I tried the link to get it online, got error code 0x80073CFE even after trying multiple times and resetting the microsoft store and restarting my pc....
  7. Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive

Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive: I recently purchased a new PC around six months ago. it came with a SSD drive and large hard drive. I downloaded several games such as Forza 3 & 4 and Gears 4 & 5. i saved all these games on the D drive with no issues. Unfortunately last week my SSD failed and had to be...
  8. Xbox Beta App (Regular Store)

Xbox Beta App (Regular Store): I started downloading Recore on the xbox beta app but got stuck at about 5MBs after the installation started. I stopped that and cancelled. Started doing the same from the Microsoft store app and it started downloading from the stoppage point of 5MB and it hasn't moved...
  9. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  10. FPS Lag on Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Lag on Games: Having extremely low FPS on all online games running on Windows 10. Any solutions? 4067

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta app lagged games

2. xbox beta show fps