Windows 10: Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store

Discus and support Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; That Xbox (Beta) program is broken beyond belief - Sometimes it works fine, sometimes I just get a grey window, sometimes I start downloading a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AvailableUsername, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store

That Xbox (Beta) program is broken beyond belief - Sometimes it works fine, sometimes I just get a grey window, sometimes I start downloading a game and THEN I get a grey window. And now I can't get the program to open at all. I haven't been able to open it for 2 hours now and I also found out I can't open the Microsoft Store either. Maybe the 2 problems are related, maybe the broken Xbox (Beta) causes the Store to crash.

I'll try to reset the Microsoft Store in the settings and I won't ever touch the Xbox app ever again, but I wonder how will resetting the Microsoft Store affect all the apps downloaded from it - the calculator, camera, messaging, alarms & clock, etc? Will I have to update those apps or repair them or reset them to or something?

I have all the latest updates. Windows 10 Pro is what I'm using. My system specs are below.

RX 560 4GB

Ryzen 5 1600x

8GB RAM

ASUS Prime A320M-K

:)

AvailableUsername, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Authenticator (beta) app in Store

Source: Microsoft Authenticator (beta)

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store

New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

Source:
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store

1. Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open, neither does Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta app

2. Xbox Game Pass PC App does not work Neither does the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC App does not work Neither does the store: This problem arose randomly back the end of september 2023, i was using the xbox game pass pc app, without issue ... then randomly one day it would no longer open.. and would just sit on the black screen with Xbox logo...never to open again.. i've tried to go through the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App does not work Neither does the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App does not work Neither does the store: This problem arose randomly back the end of september 2023, i was using the xbox game pass pc app, without issue ... then randomly one day it would no longer open.. and would just sit on the black screen with Xbox logo...never to open again.. i've tried to go through the...
  4. Windows update doesn't work and neither does the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update doesn't work and neither does the microsoft store: I've been having issues for a while with windows update and the store not working but I've just kinda lived with it for a while, manually installing updates from the update catalogue but recently the photos app failed and I wasn't able to fix it due to the store not working,...
  5. Windows update doesn't work and neither does the microsoft store

Windows update doesn't work and neither does the microsoft store: I've been having issues for a while with windows update and the store not working but I've just kinda lived with it for a while, manually installing updates from the update catalogue but recently the photos app failed and I wasn't able to fix it due to the store not working,...
  6. Windows update doesn't work and neither does the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps: I have checked the previous guides on here and watched many videos, nothing works.I have updated windows.I have tried to reset the store in apps and it just continues with the loading circle and never resets or repairs. I have tried this: Press Windows key + XClick Windows...
  8. Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps

Microsoft store will not open and neither will any of the apps: I have checked the previous guides on here and watched many videos, nothing works.I have updated windows.I have tried to reset the store in apps and it just continues with the loading circle and never resets or repairs. I have tried this: Press Windows key + XClick Windows...
  9. Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta

Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta: Tried to fix my xbox application because I'm trying to get Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but I can't because the Xbox Beta isn't working at all and I'm trying to fix it all morning. Tried to reset the microsoft store, do the xbox installer way, and command scripts to see if it...
  10. Windows 10 store not working neither are apps like xbox beta app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 store not working neither are apps like xbox beta app.: Nothing is working with the store I saw a post about this, but I do not want to reinstall all of my files to fix this, is there any other way to get past this?...