Windows 10: Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 cannot join party bug

Discus and support Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 cannot join party bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was excited to hear that there is an Xbox app on Windows 10 so that I can join parties and talk with friends without having to have a mic. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelMincone, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 cannot join party bug

I was excited to hear that there is an Xbox app on Windows 10 so that I can join parties and talk with friends without having to have a mic. My experience with the iOS version of the Xbox app is "meh" at best since when i join my friends parties I can only hear them talk about 50% of the time, which basically renders the app useless for me. So i downloaded the Windows 10 version of the app I have a Mac that runs Bootcamp but shouldn't matter that much and tried it only to find out that I couldn't join parties on this app. When I click to join someones party there's a pop-up that asks me to allow access to my microphone like shown in the picture below but the popup only stays for a split second and then goes away. It's so short in fact that i needed to record a slo-mo video of the pop-up happening. So i just wanted to make this bug known to Microsoft for future development Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 cannot join party bug 727dead7-b25e-4057-87f7-23b8876094c5?upload=true.jpg

:)

MichaelMincone, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Xbox App Start a party BETA

So I installed Windows 10. I tried out the Party Chat Beta through the Xbox App. Worked great. But now, when I leave the party, it gives me the feedback pop-up, then it shows that I am still in a party on my activity feed. No matter how many times I start
    and leave the party, it says I'm still in one. I load up my Xbox One, try to start a party, and it won't let me. Says I can't start a party because I am in a party on another device. I can't join a party when invited, same message. So I load up my tablet,
    which also has Windows 10 installed. Try to start a party on that, says I can't join a party because I'm already in a party on another device. Error code 0x8923101C. I've tried rebooting my laptop, signing out of the Xbox app, uninstalling/reinstalling the
    Xbox app, logging into the Xbox app with a different account (which worked fine, started a party and left the party 20 times, no problems), contacting Xbox support (twice), contacting Microsoft support (twice), starting a party on the Xbox app and leaving
    with someone else in the party so it would assign them host, joining a party on the Xbox app and leaving and even turning my laptop off completely. It has to be a problem on a server somewhere, whereas the app is leaving the party locally, but not on the server. I'm
    out of ideas. I am stuck now not being able host or join parties on my Xbox One. No help from anywhere.

TravisBranning, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 cannot join party bug

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 cannot join party bug

1. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 cannot join party bug - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta App

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-join-a-party-on-xbox-app-on-windows/7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  4. Can't join parties on xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join parties on xbox app: Recently bought a PC and when i open the xbox app everything seems fine, but then when i go to join a party it says that i need to update my app but then doesnt give me the option to update....
  5. I cannot join Xbox parties from my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot join Xbox parties from my desktop: I've never been able to really participate in Xbox voice parties with all of my friends. I don't own an Xbox, but I made an account a while back for a game I can't remember now. I set it up with no parental controls, no settings limiting the ability to communicate. Everything...
  6. Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.

Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.: I am unable to hear anyone in xbox party chat, and they cannot hear me. I have tried using Xbox companion app, Xbox beta app, AND the xbox game bar. I can hear and speak with people in Discord, CoD MW 2019 and Sea of Thieves. I have tried every output and input combo, the...
  7. Xbox (beta) application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (beta) application bug: Does anyone else have to frequently go into their apps and setting and terminate the Xbox beta app (PC game pass). Every time I open it and leave it open then come back to my pc later it’s “open” on the taskbar but it won’t come up nor will it close when I right click and...
  8. Cannot join parties on the Xbox One app

Cannot join parties on the Xbox One app: Whenever I try to join a party on the Xbox One app, It will begin to load as if I was joining, but then does not connect. There are no error codes or anything. I've never had trouble connecting in the past but I'm currently on a new internet network so I was wondering if that...
  9. Xbox App won’t allow me join or create parties

Xbox App won’t allow me join or create parties: For the past couple months the Xbox Apps have been acting up. The Xbox App, regular and beta versions, along with the Windows game bar won’t allow me to join or create parties. Every time I try clicking on join a party I get a constant spinning wheel, then, nothing, reverts...
  10. Can't Join Party Chat Xbox app windows 10 Error Code 0x807A1007

Can't Join Party Chat Xbox app windows 10 Error Code 0x807A1007: Hello, every time I try to join my friend's party to voice chat it gives tells me that me "network settings are blocking party chat error 0x807A1007"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar kicks me immediately when joining a party

2. xbox pc app kicking me from parties when i join them