Windows 10: Xbox Beta App PC

Discus and support Xbox Beta App PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After turning on my PC today the Xbox Beta App will not auto-sign in like normal, and when I click on the sign in button nothing happens. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Baeyus, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Baeyus Win User

Xbox Beta App PC

After turning on my PC today the Xbox Beta App will not auto-sign in like normal, and when I click on the sign in button nothing happens. I have requested a call from Microsoft twice now and I was hung up on both times. Does anyone know how to fix the Xbox Beta App issue?

Update: I have been on the phone with Xbox support for 45 minutes now, I talked to Ken who was a general help and told me I was going to be transferred to the Connectivity and Concerns for Windows PC department, instead of being transferred directly to that department I was transferred to Arthur who works in Xbox customer service where he told me I would be transferred to the correct department, he transferred me to Allan who ALSO works in the customer service department, after learning that he is the 3rd person FROM THE SAME DEPARTMENT that I have talked to I was immediately placed on hold without warning and transferred to David. After explaining the entire situation to David he said he was going to transfer and said "I will put you on hold" and then he hung up.

:)

Baeyus, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Beta App PC

New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

Source:
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Beta App PC

1. Xbox Beta App PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta App

2. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox beta app: My app won't let me sign in. It just acts like I didn't click anything. I've search the web and Uninstalled,reinstalled several times. Everything is up to date. I've seen several people report this problem but I've yet to find a solution. submitted by /u/rpgeeez [link]...
  3. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  4. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  5. Xbox beta PC app "error 0x800704c6"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta PC app "error 0x800704c6": Xbox beta PC app "error 0x800704c6" when attempting to download Dirt Rally 2. Have tried troubleshoot game installation on Windows 10 but still not working. Have done complete re-install and are up to date with updates but download still not working. Have downloaded aboiut...
  6. Problem with Xbox Beta for PC

Problem with Xbox Beta for PC: Hello, ive recently bought and installed all the DLCs for Kingdom Come: Deliverance and I played for roughly 16 hours before getting off. I took a nap for about 2 hours and went back on to play. Now its saying i dont have the DLCs at all aside from the "Tournament!" DLC. I...
  7. Xbox Beta (PC)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Beta (PC): so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my computer has finished updating but i get this awful bright greyish filter over my screen and changed desktop background, so like...
  8. xbox beta app

xbox beta app: Hello, I recently got a xbox game pass for pc and everytime i install it and try to download sea of thieves i get a blue screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All my drivers are updated, windows is updated, there are no memory issues, and i use windows defender for...
  9. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...
  10. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download the xbox beta app for pc: I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I...