Windows 10: Xbox beta error when installing sea of thieves

Discus and support Xbox beta error when installing sea of thieves in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Beforehand i want to know that i know there is a post about the same exact issue on this subreddit, I checked the answers and tried them,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fariden, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Xbox beta error when installing sea of thieves

Xbox beta error when installing sea of thieves I0vIyJIVz87adD2dP1est1ureW09q0xEMeJB86QAcfw.jpg

Beforehand i want to know that i know there is a post about the same exact issue on this subreddit, I checked the answers and tried them, but they did not work for me, so i come here for help.

I tried to install other games (I tried TABS and AoE, and it worked fine.)

i got an intuition that it comes from the fact that i try to install this game on a different hard drive than which where the Xbox app is installed on, but i'm not really sure about that. (bc of the success installation of the two other games).

hoist the colors !

https://preview.redd.it/rq80om3rjfo...bp&s=1fbe2a6ecf4aa76be4ca1b56ef2a3dc3f06fe0b3

submitted by /u/fariden
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fariden, Mar 23, 2020

2. Unable to install Sea of Thieves Final Beta

Hi,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to download the game Sea of Thieves Final Beta. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download any apps from Microsoft Store before you download the Sea of Thieves Final Beta again.

Keep us updated.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Sea of Thieves not available?

Hi HideTheHorizon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the Microsoft Store app doesn't work as it should.

• Have you signed in to the same account that was used for purchase?

Suggest you to refer to the following information from this article
    "To find out what regions you can purchase Sea of Thieves in, and what languages are currently supported refer to the useful articles on the Sea of Thieves".

Sea of Thieves FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/sea-of-thieves-faq

Troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/xbox-play-anywhere-help

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 23, 2020
  4. markvdean Win User

Xbox beta error when installing sea of thieves

Cannot Install Sea of Thieves from Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store

Hello there

I have Xbox Game Pass for PC, and want to install Sea of Thieves to play with my friends.

When I click install on the Xbox (Beta) app it stops immediately and I get a message saying that an error has occurred, with the code 0x80004005 (of which I can't find it mentioned online relevant to my problem).

I tried on the Microsoft Store app, too, but nothing happens when I click the button.

Other games install just fine on both apps.

Thank you

Mark.

markvdean, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Xbox beta error when installing sea of thieves

1. Xbox beta error when installing sea of thieves - Similar Threads - Xbox beta error

2. Xbox problem installing sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox problem installing sea of thieves: I need some help installing this game, when I start installing it will gives me an error "ms-resource: AppNameShippingClient could not be opened because it is offline. The storage device maybe missing or disconnected". I don't have a way to install it, I'm sure everything is...
  3. Xbox problem installing sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox problem installing sea of thieves: I need some help installing this game, when I start installing it will gives me an error "ms-resource: AppNameShippingClient could not be opened because it is offline. The storage device maybe missing or disconnected". I don't have a way to install it, I'm sure everything is...
  4. 0x80070005 error when installing Sea of thieves In the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070005 error when installing Sea of thieves In the Xbox app: After reinstalling windows 10 the game doesn't get downloaded again,I tried resetting my computer giving everyone access for packages but nothing works it goes to 90% and shows an error message...
  5. 0x80070005 error when installing Sea of thieves In the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80070005 error when installing Sea of thieves In the Xbox app: After reinstalling windows 10 the game doesn't get downloaded again,I tried resetting my computer giving everyone access for packages but nothing works it goes to 90% and shows an error message...
  6. 0x80070005 error when installing Sea of thieves on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070005 error when installing Sea of thieves on microsoft store: Get this error when i try to download sea of thieves through game pass i can download other games just not this one. The same goes for the xbox app....
  7. Can't install sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install sea of thieves: Can't install sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-sea-of-thieves/899ed40b-28b5-487d-a676-c74d009802e3
  8. Error 0x803F8001 when trying to install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x803F8001 when trying to install Sea of Thieves: Hi, I just got the Game Pass this month and I'm experiencing a problem with Sea of Thieves. I haven't tried downloading the entire Game Pass library, but so far this is the only game I've experienced such a problem with. I will start downloading, tell me it's "acquiring...
  9. Cannot Install Sea of Thieves from Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install Sea of Thieves from Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store: Hello there I have Xbox Game Pass for PC, and want to install Sea of Thieves to play with my friends. When I click install on the Xbox (Beta) app it stops immediately and I get a message saying that an error has occurred, with the code 0x80004005 (of which I can't find it...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves? When I click install/play on...