Windows 10: Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all

Discus and support Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to install the new Xbox app and the installer actually does nothing. It doesn't open anything, it doesn't attempt to install, nothing. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RTSUbiytsa, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all

I'm trying to install the new Xbox app and the installer actually does nothing. It doesn't open anything, it doesn't attempt to install, nothing. This issue has persisted for months and over the course of several reboots.

submitted by /u/RTSUbiytsa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RTSUbiytsa, Aug 11, 2020

2. Xbox Beta will not install

I've recently moved my gaming onto the xbox beta for windows 10 and also have an active subscription for XGP.
    Originally the xbox beta software installed but game pass games would not install, staying on preparing indefinitely.
    I uninstalled the software and tried to reinstall it. Now the xbox beta won't even install. Any ideas at all to fix this? I've tried various methods as posted online to little effect.
    I'm trying to install new games from Game Pass using Xbox Beta for Windows the installation hung and simply showed that it was preparing the installation. Hours later, regardless of the game, it would still show this. So I decided to uninstall Xbox Beta
    and do a fresh installation.
    Now when I try and install the Xbox Beta software the installation hangs on the splash screen, once I've accepted the Terms and Conditions.
    All it shows is it is 'Making Things Awesome' and stays at zero%. The error I'm receiving is (0x8000000B)
    My pc is fully updated, more than meets the requirements and runs latest build of Windows 10

OR1G1NALDEADMAN, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all

1. Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta Installer

2. Xbox app Beta wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app Beta wont install: I downloaded the Xbox app from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10 and as soon as I start the installer it gets stuck on "making things awesome". The reason I wanted to download the app is because my windows store doesnt let me download anything whatsoever...
  3. XBOX Beta Installer freezes after clicking install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBOX Beta Installer freezes after clicking install: I downloaded it from the Xbox website directly because the Microsoft store one obviously doesn't work as usual, and as soon as I click the install button it freezes up and when I alt-tab I can't get back into it unless I right click it and press close, which it then pops up...
  4. Xbox Beta Unable to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Beta Unable to install: Hello, i have been looking forward to playing the xbox game pass games with my friends via the Xbox Beta Application on pc. I have been unable to install Xbox Beta due to a error Stating that i do not have any applicable devices linked to my microsoft account. now i have...
  5. Xbox BETA Installer wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox BETA Installer wont install: This problem persists with installing anything from the Microsoft store and installing it from the installer. The installer will either not progress on its progress bar at all or will get stuck at about 40% then won't move. The Microsoft store will say that it is installing...
  6. Xbox Beta will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Beta will not install: I've recently moved my gaming onto the xbox beta for windows 10 and also have an active subscription for XGP. Originally the xbox beta software installed but game pass games would not install, staying on preparing indefinitely. I uninstalled the software and tried to...
  7. Xbox (beta) installer help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (beta) installer help: Hey guys I've been trying to download the installer for a lil while now and the bar doesnt move at all and is just stuck at "making things awesome". My windows is up to date, I've tried deleting and re downloading, and I went in and reset the store but neither worked. Any...
  8. Xbox (beta) instalator didn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox (beta) instalator didn't work: When i trying to instal Xbox (beta) for Windows 10, the installation stops at the beginning ;/[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-beta-instalator-didnt-work/e0a288d0-886f-4362-8957-b37ad52e8390
  9. Xbox (BETA) installer hangs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox (BETA) installer hangs: I'm attempting to run the Xbox Installer on Win 10 but aside from giving me a nice splash screen, it's not doing anything else. On the first attempt it got to about 50% but nothing at all happens now. I suspect it may have something to do with my being on Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Starting today, all Xbox Insiders are invited to join the Warface Beta on Xbox One. Gather your friends and take on exciting Player vs. Enemy (PvE) missions. Choose from four classes with unique skills as you assault enemy defenses, revive teammates, mine...