Windows 10: Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

Discus and support Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS. Im very angry and I would really like a way to fix this as i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOSHTHEGIANT306, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS. Im very angry and I would really like a way to fix this as i have done everything microsoft has said to do to fix it.

:)

JOSHTHEGIANT306, Dec 30, 2019
  2. cihanaksu Win User

Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low
    speed (4mbps=max download speed 500kb/sec) and i prefer to remove this game. But when i press to remove it still stay on my game list. I wait for 45 minutes for remove but it is not to dissappear. It is not a problem but while it is stay in my game list i
    can't download any other games. Please look at pictures.

https://i.hizliresim.com/00AEMY.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/Lv0bmZ.png

cihanaksu, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

Hello !

I have a Problem with a xbox pc (beta) / microsoft store.

When im trying to download the game, now is the blair witch i have drops to 0kb/s. Normally downloading game with around 7mb/s for few seconds, then drop again to 0 for some time, and that's over and over again.

Ill just say that i allready tried this solusion:

Go to start > type ‘settings’ > launch the Settings page

1. Navigate to Windows Update > select Advanced Options
    2. Go to Delivery Optimisation > select Advanced Options
    3. Now, you need to simply enable the option ‘Limit how much bandwidth is used for downloading updates in the background’ and take the slider to 100% .
    By doing this, you’ll disable the Windows 10’s Dynamic Download optimization feature which automatically limits your download speed.
    The next step is to download it again from the Microsoft Store. Keep in mind that this workaround applies only to the Store and won’t speed up third-party game downloads.
    If you’re still experiencing
    slow download issues
    after following the instructions above, restart your modem/router and then run the
    WSRESET.EXE command. Go to Start > type WSRESET.EXE and hit Enter.

After that when i start download again from the beginning, speed was fine untill it reach 1,5gb then problem came back Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS :(.

Ill also say i didint get this problem with downloading Gears 1 and 4, also Sea of theves. Just problem is with few games, like Blair Witch, Metro / i didint try more.

Drazzler6065, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS

1. Xbox beta on my pc downloads games so slowly and my internet speed is about 2GBPS - Similar Threads - Xbox beta downloads

2. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  3. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  4. How to download my Xbox games into my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download my Xbox games into my pc: Hi, I heard that the games we own on xbox can be downloaded and played in a pc. I've tried but I can't, it doesn't give me the option. How can I do it?...
  5. Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download various games XBOX Beta PC: See a heap of similar posts about this and have tried an enormous amount of troubleshooting but wondered if anyone was aware of a fix, the games - to specify one Halo: MCC - simply do not pass a certain amount of data being downloaded in this case 360.1MB before failing....
  6. why is my pc running so slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my pc running so slowly: my pc is loading so slowly. what may be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-pc-running-so-slowly/206502e2-9c6d-4d4b-84f5-cc42b5957646
  7. Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta)

Trying to download a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC (Beta): Every time I go to select a game, I see "You can play [insert PC game here]" with Xbox Game Pass for PC, or buy it to own. However, Install is greyed out. So I click the three dots, and get the following message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked...
  8. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  9. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed: Hello ! I have a Problem with a xbox pc (beta) / microsoft store. When im trying to download the game, now is the blair witch i have drops to 0kb/s. Normally downloading game with around 7mb/s for few seconds, then drop again to 0 for some time, and that's over and over...
  10. Why is my Internet speed so slow on my PC exclusively?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my Internet speed so slow on my PC exclusively?: I am not very familiar with PC culture, due to me just starting to learn about it, so you may need to hold my hand a bit... The internet speed on my PC is much lower than what I should be receiving (about 215 KB/s on average). I should be receiving around 30-40 Mbps as i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass pc slow download speed

2. Microsoft game Pass pc slow download

3. xbox beta pc slow download

4. xbox beta app pc slow download,
  5. xbox beta app slow download,
  6. xbox beta app super slow,
  7. why is the x box beta app on my pc downloading so.slow,
  8. xbox pc download soeed,
  9. why is xbox game pass for pc so slow to get update patches for its games,
  10. xbox windows 10 games downloiading slowly