Windows 10: XBox Beta Pass expiring rewards, but no way to redeem?

Discus and support XBox Beta Pass expiring rewards, but no way to redeem? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a notice on my birthday of points expiring at the end of the month and that I needed to launch the xbox app (which wasn't clear what platform it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jessica Mulein, Jul 29, 2019.

1. XBox Beta Pass expiring rewards, but no way to redeem?

I got a notice on my birthday of points expiring at the end of the month and that I needed to launch the xbox app (which wasn't clear what platform it was even talking about even though i could view the notification on PC too), but it was talking about mobile. I did the process and ended up looking like i need to get an xbox live ultimate pass but i dont have an xbox. I tried uninstalling the xbox game pass app and installing the beta version but ended up in the same place and no way to redeem the quest rewards from Forza I bought with real money (almost $100 for ultimate plus DLC).

:)

Jessica Mulein, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders and in additional countries! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

XBox Beta Pass expiring rewards, but no way to redeem?

Microsoft Rewards now available through Xbox Insider Hub on Xbox One

Source: Check out Microsoft Rewards on Xbox! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

XBox Beta Pass expiring rewards, but no way to redeem?

1. XBox Beta Pass expiring rewards, but no way to redeem? - Similar Threads - XBox Beta Pass

2. Xbox game pass AMD rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass AMD rewards: Dear microsoft,Ive bought AMD ryzen 7 5800X and this was encluded with Xbox Game Pass 1 month. But when i want to activate it it ask me to insert a credit card or paypall But i have neither of them. Wat sould i do this to still get that 1 month free Xbox Game Pass i really...
  3. Xbox game pass AMD rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass AMD rewards: Dear microsoft,Ive bought AMD ryzen 7 5800X and this was encluded with Xbox Game Pass 1 month. But when i want to activate it it ask me to insert a credit card or paypall But i have neither of them. Wat sould i do this to still get that 1 month free Xbox Game Pass i really...
  4. Xbox game pass AMD rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not able to redeem: Whenever I try to redeem my nitro or anything from the xbox app it keeps telling this : [IMG] Also I am able to claim other stuff from phone but not my pc. But some perks are not available on the phone like the discord Nitro one...... Could anyone pls assist me with this....
  6. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hey there ! So I saw that Discord offer giving 3 months of trial for PC xbox game pass to any nitro subscriber. I did all the steps, and now I am dealing with a problem. I have to add a payment method, but the thing is I can't add any credit card or Paypal, because my parents...
  7. Redeeming Rewards Question

Redeeming Rewards Question: I recently had a question about something I have redeemed. I got an email to check the winners but I did not see the item I redeemed on that page. The item I redeemed for was the Sweepstakes Surface Pro X Bundle. I'm not sure of the exact date of when they pull the winners,...
  8. xbox game pass redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass redeem: i got my xbox game pass code via discord nitro i got the pc edition but for some reason i need an xbox to activate the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-redeem/1f8a9ce3-6ba8-4cf8-8600-a93ac82c12d7
  9. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066